Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

I can see it now...dudes in plaid shorts/trunks in the summer or spring time wit skinny jeans on and the blk/lime louis v tee, headband and wristband wit theseon...
grin.gif
I mean I can see dudes rockin them just cause and u can't make an outfit of damn near anything but jus cause u can doesn't mean youshould...
ohwell.gif
I still think the shoe is nice and the only lite that I can actually stomach...

its funny how many people are worrying and/or commenting on what they will wear with these. its a love/hate colorway. you either love it coz u love foams,love it coz of what nate did in them, or you love it for the hype. hate on the shoe for the same exact reasons or maybe just hate the pricetag that comes withit. if you dont want to cop em, then leave em all for us that will
tongue.gif

i hope both the lime and the orange pairs release in march. my dough is ready
devil.gif

good to hear they are Urban Account also.

everyone already know what time it is... if not peep the sig

Everyone complaining about the price.....I mean what did you expect??

And NT now has dudes hoping for a Quickstrike? Gimme a break man.

I'll be at MSG tomorrow night when Howard comes to town.
pimp.gif

Woulda been stupid ill if I could rock these to the game
pimp.gif

As far as fits: Black or dark dark blue wash 501's, all black tee, black 59/50 with a lime green logo (so many out there). DONE.

As far as coppin: Figured these would basically be HOH release. The 2000 pairs # doesn't really give much hope to those planning on copping at "urbanrelease" locations. I figure it'll basically be like the Jordan 2009 S23 release... only at HOH plus a major website release (Nike.com or Eastbay...where it'll sell out much quicker than the S23's did on flightclub).

All my peeps (you know who you are), if you're in need of these you know what to do. If I've never dealt with you b/4 don't bother PMing.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

As far as fits: Black or dark dark blue wash 501's, all black tee, black 59/50 with a lime green logo (so many out there). DONE.

As far as coppin: Figured these would basically be HOH release. The 2000 pairs # doesn't really give much hope to those planning on copping at "urban release" locations. I figure it'll basically be like the Jordan 2009 S23 release... only at HOH plus a major website release (Nike.com or Eastbay... where it'll sell out much quicker than the S23's did on flightclub).

All my peeps (you know who you are), if you're in need of these you know what to do. If I've never dealt with you b/4 don't bother PMing.
You got that right. Not GR..

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

thanks for the info...but ima have to pass...

*waits to see dudes in harlem wit the lime outfit*
Lime T with the Lime skinny jeans
smokin.gif
You forgot to mention the Lime T needs to be at least two sizes too small.

Originally Posted by ralphsody

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

thanks for the info...but ima have to pass...

*waits to see dudes in harlem wit the lime outfit*
Lime T with the Lime skinny jeans
smokin.gif

lol, with the lime nerd glasses that everyones into and a kermit the frog back pack
roll.gif
Kermit the Frog...you guys are nuts,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

i dont know about you, but i rather releases like 1/2 and Eggplant foams..

they drop with no given date.... i hate camping or even the thoughts of camping out..

i haven't ever for once camped out, and dont plan 2.....

Not really a big fan of these. They are ok. I need to see/try on some Foamlites b4 i make my final decisions on them.
If they arent a HOH exclusive and i like how the Foamlites look/feel then i'll cop

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DEpast

i dont know about you, but i rather releases like 1/2 and Eggplant foams..

they drop with no given date.... i hate camping or even the thoughts of camping out..

i haven't ever for once camped out, and dont plan 2.....

QFT I hate RD with certain shoes, cuase dudes want any reason to camp, I hear some dudes say they like campin
sick.gif
sick.gif
ima grown +%$ man that like shoes, Idon't hvae time to sleep in the street ( nor do I want too ) for 3 days for some kicks.

Back
Top Bottom