Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Brant to a game of 1 on 1. $50,000 To The Winner....

A lot of talking but I dont see much action here, Kobe wanna be careful on this one unless he got a ref in his corner that kid will take him off the dribble every time. We all remember how A.I crossed it on Mike back in the day.....

"50 grand is nothing to a boss"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I wanna see this happen for real

Player A vs Player B thread. Lock this up!

Just kidding I'm taking Kobe even though I love Kyrie's game

some people on twitter was saying that kobe will shut kyrie down... kobe might win, but kyrie will put up some points

Kobe believing the hype of all these defensive all team nods he got lol. He'll win because he can back down and rebound over Kyrie. But he's not locking that kid up. No way, no how. Come on Kob' we just seen you getting danced on in that gif of Kyrie swiss cheesing Team USA full court pressure.

Kyrie will win but not by much, definitely a lot of respect from me for kyrie 
pimp.gif

"Some people need 11 games" OFFICIALLY a Kyrie Fan. Uncle Drew, The And 1 mixtape from practice a couple days ago, Now this.

Kobe would destroy him, if you think otherwise your on crack.

thing is im starting to like Kyrie and think hes pretty damn good but this is no contest.

kobe would kill him. That wouldnt even be fair, Id feel bad taking the kids money if I was kobe

"get your dad on the phone right now...pops, im trying to bet Kob that I can beat him 1 on 1...he'll be like Son, are you crazy?"

Kyrie will put some points up but we're talking about one of the greatest one on one scorers of all time here.

Easy money for Kobe. $50,000 +  He should let Kyrie wear his shoes for the whole summer. Post up all day

Last summer was Durants, and this year I guess its Kyries.

Win or lose I dont care, the kid has confidence and doesnt come across as arrogant. 

If they were playing one on one with 3 dribbles max (the way NBA players play), it'd be close.

Kyrie 
pimp.gif

I think it would be a lot closer than people think.
Kobe is pushing 40.. Kyrie's only 20.

"He thinks he's talking to a High School Kid"
"You just came out of High School, KID!"

Kobe is that dude 
pimp.gif

This wouldn't be like when Kobe played BowWow, but the fadeaway jumpshot is un-gaurdable.  Kobe would just take him down to the block, pound it, turn around and shoot.  Just like a 42 year old MJ breaking down younger more athletic players during the Wizards practices. 

I was always a fan of the friendly trash talk.  Putting up challenges always brings out the kid in you.  
The game of Basketball 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom