L.A. Bound .. my turn to play the tourist!

NY'er heading over to LA next weekend to meet my cousin who's from Ireland. We're both going to be pretty much clueless while there. So, can anyone suggest any hot spots? Restaurants? Or something that you must do if in LA? 

you should go eat at in n out if you havnt already and get the animal fries

then tell me whats better five guys or INO

LA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

you should go eat at in n out if you havnt already and get the animal fries

then tell me whats better five guys or INO
I've never been to five guys either but I'll definitely check it out lol 

Sunset strip
Melrose (Flightclub is in this area)
Hollywood
The Observatory in Griffith park
Santa Monica Beach
Venice Beach
Downtown Art Walk (they only have it once a month, every Thursday of every second week. I might be wrong. Overall great experience)
The Grove for window shopping
Beverly Hills (Don't know what you'll be doing here though /shrug)

Figueroa and Western streets if you're feeling lonely. They're usually crawling with prostitutes

in n out burger, every meal.
korean bbq or kogi truck
taco truck inbetween the walls on fair oaks in pasadena.
the original thai bbq make sure you put original when searching, get the s-1 special

some of the best food you will ever taste

melrose, the grove, universal studios is better for adults, kinda pricey.
santa monica pier, promenade. oldtown pasadena.
ask other NT'ers for 21+ spots, I'm 19.

tips:
traffic is a pain, don't drive west bound from 7am-10am, and don't drive east bound 4pm-730pm
avoid walk of fame in hollywood and highland, tourist infestation.
anymore questions PM me OP

I went for the first time a couple weeks back. Luckily, I met up with a friend who was in the "know" to a lot of the scenes downtown and on fairfax. Unfortunately, when i went, the weather was horrible. Just cold and chilly, like I never left Ohio. I'm headed back out in a few months, def was a life changer, hope you have a great time man.

All I will say is this Im in NJ, and my trip to La made me want out of the east coast. As much as I love it NJ in a lot of ways LA is more for me.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Sunset strip
Melrose (Flightclub is in this area)
Hollywood
The Observatory in Griffith park
Santa Monica Beach
Venice Beach
Downtown Art Walk (they only have it once a month, every Thursday of every second week. I might be wrong. Overall great experience)
The Grove for window shopping
Beverly Hills (Don't know what you'll be doing here though /shrug)

Figueroa and Western streets if you're feeling lonely. They're usually crawling with prostitutes
roll.gif

Thanks bro I'll try to check it all out. I definitely wanted to check out flight club to see how different it is from the one here in NY. 

Thanks everyone that responded I will try my best to seek out all the places suggested! Hopefully this trip turns out to be better then my trip to Phoenix!

Back
Top Bottom