L/C: 2013 Jordan 1 bred

Update: Bottom of Page 1.  

Hi all,

This is my first thread/post and a very important one for me. I recently purchased a pair of used 2013 Jordan 1 in the bred colorway on eBay, which the seller believed to be authentic. From the pictures he provided, there was nothing that led me to believe they weren't authentic. However, when I received them I immediately noticed some red flags. I also have an authentic pair of 2013 AJ1 in Royal Blue, which i purchased in store to compare it to.

When I put the eBay pair on I immediately noticed they felt bigger than the 8.5 size that's labeled on the shoe. It fit more like a 9.

I also immediately noticed that the Jordan wings logo was off. The imprinting and the actual logo are off-centered and just poor quality. The logo did not line up with the imprint.

The "leather" did not feel like leather at all. It looked like it, but touching it, it did not feel like leather at all. Definitely did not feel soft like my Royal 1's. Also, when I pressed in on the leather, it did not wrinkle at all.

There are other difference that I didn't include and things that I would consider red flags. The soles didnt fit right and the bottom of the sole was black. From my research the bottom of the sole should be grey. I can elaborate on the other small details if needed.

I've attached pictures from the auction and also comparison pictures to my Royal Blue 1's, which is also size 8.5. I know my royals are authentic since I purchased in store.

Your input is important in this matter because it will help me resolve the eBay dispute. Please let me know if you need more pictures. 

Last edited:
Thanks for your input.  I'd like to get more confirmation that these are not Authentic.  The most noticeable thing is that they are labeled as size 8.5 and they're more like a 9.  That to me a the biggest red flag.  I've uploaded more photos just to help you guys confirm or deny.

Well...I sent the sneakers back and I got my refund.  It's too bad because I was really wanting them to be authentic.  I also feel bad because the seller genuinely thought that the shoes were authentic.  And I'm sure he paid an authentic price for them too from the person he acquired them from.  It wasn't until the shoes got to me that they got a thorough inspection.  I'm glad i did my homework on how to spot fakes.

Anyways, I purchased another pair that are DS and hope to get them here soon.  I'll be posting pics to get them checked as well. 

Last edited:
I finally got what i think is a legit pair from another seller.  To me everything looks and feels right.  Fits like a size 8.5 like it should and everything.  I uploaded some pics to have you guys decide as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom