L/C on 01 bred 1s

Joined Sep 24, 2008
I need a legit check. I know the pictures are not the best but all info is appreciated.

Joined Dec 8, 2007
i believe those are fake, looks just like a new fake pair but beat up a lil to look older than they are
also they didnt come in that box

Joined Sep 29, 2008
by the looks of the pics. they look fake
- the leather is off
- the back of the shoe is not properly in order
- in the very first pic. it looks like the front of the shoe does not have any holes, like it is supposed to have.

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by Mexikicks38

by the looks of the pics. they look fake

- the leather is off

- the back of the shoe is not properly in order

- in the very first pic. it looks like the front of the shoe does not have any holes, like it is supposed to have.

co-sign. The leather on the toe box is not suppose to be patent leather. The leather looks real plastic like.

Joined Apr 9, 2009
Originally Posted by eldrinlee

i believe those are fake, looks just like a new fake pair but beat up a lil to look older than they are
also they didnt come in that box
and yes they did come in that box btw

Joined Feb 15, 2009
they look fake the red ooks really fafed and its chipping thats a weird way to have the leather mess up like they painted over them

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now