L/C on Concord 11s!!

Man that 23 is not stretched these are legit RD pairs.

1.yellowing around the pods this a sign of age.

2. PL is nice and smooth.

3. The carbon fiber is real not fake.

4. The collar of the shoe is nice and thin and has the correct shape. On GM pairs the collar of the shoes will be more thick and puffy and the tongue will be to.

5. If you look at the second pic the box is embossed you don't get embossed box with GMs. Nor fakes.

6. Tongue tag is in the third lace holes

7. Toe caps are milky not transparent.

8. Heel points are both good out soles and midsoles.

the only reason why 23 might look stretched is maybe that years being tighten and factory laces 

Man that 23 is not stretched these are legit RD pairs.

1.yellowing around the pods this a sign of age.

2. PL is nice and smooth.

3. The carbon fiber is real not fake.

4. The collar of the shoe is nice and thin and has the correct shape. On GM pairs the collar of the shoes will be more thick and puffy and the tongue will be to.

5. If you look at the second pic the box is embossed you don't get embossed box with GMs. Nor fakes.

6. Tongue tag is in the third lace holes

7. Toe caps are milky not transparent.

8. Heel points are both good out soles and midsoles.
Thank you guys. I will just listen few more ideas

There legit bro,
Patent leather cut on the heels is at the correct height, yellowing around pods like they should. Shape looks fine. your good bro. LEGIT

There legit bro,
Patent leather cut on the heels is at the correct height, yellowing around pods like they should. Shape looks fine. your good bro. LEGIT
Shoes are legit

but it is hard to say the patent is the right height. The height is different on every RD pairs

Shoes are legit

but it is hard to say the patent is the right height. The height is different on every RD pairs

I see what ya saying but ive noticed that GM pairs have a noticebly high cut on the heel patent leather. Obvious to even untrained eyes. 1 thing i dont think they have spot on, although im sure theres some out there with the correct height, just shortens the chances of it being Gm but yeh these are def legit

Back
Top Bottom