L is for LOCK (lock please.)

smh.gif

Yo EB14...........WHY NOT?! I do all types of generous and good #$+$ when I'm not angry. Why not act on my other emotions as well? Seriously?

I know why...
smh.gif

That's feminine as hell

smh.gif
tired.gif
@ me

mad.gif
@ double standards

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Have a threesome with her sister (if she has one) and her best friend. Make sure you videotape it and send it to her.
in her bed

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you

It's hard to get this done because women are quick to turn the tables around and make a dude feel really small...I remember, my boy told this girl oncethat she was just a practice run for something he was running after. So my boy felt like he was doing it because ol'girl missed school for about a week orso and everybody knew about it. The following week, all of the girls in the school was always laughing everytime my boy walked by. He found out that ole'girl told a couple of girls that my boy was always premature, told them that while she handing it to him, he dodoed himself and all of sort of dumb fabricatedbull...

if my memory serves me well, you took a fat L months ago. aren't you the same cat that made a post about your girl getting text messages from an older dudein the middle of the night? and your girl refused to tell him to stop? didn't you try to tell older dude to fall back? didn't older dude tell you thathe didn't have time for "..._itches disguised as n_g__s..." - which was a classic line by the way.

you're taking L's all the time from this chick; and i'm not saying it as a hater. i'm saying it like your brother or best friend. this chickhas you making threads 1nce a month. but somehow, you don't think you're getting played. "you ain't gotta play that role for me, fam"lol.

real talk, she has you emotionally damaged with all these threads you've made, not to mention the fact she's still in your avy.

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

It's hard to get this done because women are quick to turn the tables around and make a dude feel really small...I remember, my boy told this girl once that she was just a practice run for something he was running after. So my boy felt like he was doing it because ol'girl missed school for about a week or so and everybody knew about it. The following week, all of the girls in the school was always laughing everytime my boy walked by. He found out that ole' girl told a couple of girls that my boy was always premature, told them that while she handing it to him, he dodoed himself and all of sort of dumb fabricated bull...
I ain't ya boy.... I could crush this lil girl's spirit with that line
grin.gif
.... aight, I'm done planning on being evil. IDK what the %!!+ is wrong with me right now, but I'm suppossed to at least be trying to be a better person than what this thread is revealing. Shame on me
smh.gif
. I know better. Mom would kick my %++ if she readthis.... so this is me putting back on my
happy.gif
and not letting the bad $#$*inside of me win...this time.

Lock??

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Yo EB14...........WHY NOT?! I do all types of generous and good #$+$ when I'm not angry. Why not act on my other emotions as well? Seriously?

I know why...
smh.gif

That's feminine as hell

smh.gif
tired.gif
@ me

mad.gif
@ double standards
Fam i know exactly how you feel...

but just take a couple days to think about everything in regards to your relationship...

if she really isnt mature enough for you, then nothing you can do is going to quicken her maturation process...

you just gotta let her go & then hopefully she will realize what she's lost in you...

you cant be the one who does everything in teh relationship...

you cant always be the more mature one/the bigger person...

Real Talk, I've been tryna figure out somethin' like this too. You aint alone
laugh.gif

It might be childish but I've about had it with this current broad...

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

if my memory serves me well, you took a fat L months ago. aren't you the same cat that made a post about your girl getting text messages from an older dude in the middle of the night? and your girl refused to tell him to stop? didn't you try to tell older dude to fall back? didn't older dude tell you that he didn't have time for "..._itches disguised as n_g__s..." - which was a classic line by the way.

you're taking L's all the time from this chick; and i'm not saying it as a hater. i'm saying it like your brother or best friend. this chick has you making threads 1nce a month. but somehow, you don't think you're getting played. "you ain't gotta play that role for me, fam" lol.

real talk, she has you emotionally damaged with all these threads you've made, not to mention the fact she's still in your avy.
Sorry for the long reply...but..

I was emotionally damaged before I met her, so you're partially right. And yeah, shorty has had some suspect moments but so have I. I don'tassume she's up to anything (most of the time) because I know mytendencies and I know how easy it is to LOOK guilty w/o having ever done anything wrong. So I just remind myself of how many sketchy scenarios I've been inthat were completely innocent that just looked really bad. She's had her suspicious faze months ago w/ me because I'm a late nighter. She was all in my+***. Where you at?! Who you with?! All that +***.... till she came to the conclusion that I am what I am, a shadow walker -- not a cheater.Me, I stillstruggle with trusting the people around her. It's not her that gets to me. It's her trust in people Iwouldn't trust. It's also my fear that my being right means something horrible would have to happen. I don't WANT to be right, but I feeel likeit's only a matter of time
smh.gif
. I want her to be right about these people.... but I swear I'd murk one of those __s in a heartbeat. I don't extendmy trust that far. If something happens to MY girl, it's MY responsibility to handle it. I don't particularly care for which one of her friendssaid they'd be there for her because that's my job. All of this anger I've got is because of that fact. It's a matter of me nottrusting ANYBODY -- but simultaneously understanding that it wouldn't be her deliberate actions that causedsomething bad to happen. She's just incredibly naive and immature and has a false sense of security at all times. It frustrates the +*** out of a realistlike me. She's like a yorkie. The %*$@+ trusts anybody and smiles at everyone and refuses to believe a Rotweiler like myself has seen +*** gohorribly wrong when a dog starts trusting humans. Her happy-go-lucky !$% is causing problems with my cynism and realism....

It's hard to get this done because women are quick to turn the tables around and make a dude feel really small...I remember, my boy told this girl once that she was just a practice run for something he was running after. So my boy felt like he was doing it because ol'girl missed school for about a week or so and everybody knew about it. The following week, all of the girls in the school was always laughing everytime my boy walked by. He found out that ole' girl told a couple of girls that my boy was always premature, told them that while she handing it to him, he dodoed himself and all of sort of dumb fabricated bull...
grin.gif
.... aight, I'm done planning on being evil. IDK what the %!!+ is wrong with me right now, but I'm suppossed to at least be trying to be a better person than what this thread is revealing. Shame on me
smh.gif
. I know better. Mom would kick my %++ if she read this.... so this is me putting back on my
happy.gif
and not letting the bad $#$* inside of me win...this time.

Lock??

I hope you're right !!! But from the outside looking in, it looks like she got to you first, but maybe that's just me. Anyways, its good to know thatnothing good will come out of trying to make a next girl feel bad about herself if you, yourself, is a little doubtful. IMO, if you feeling this preparing isnecessary than I suggest you let go of her and keep it moving before she gets to you real deep and trust me, that $!#* happens real quick !!!

You have to try and catch her at the mall, but make sure you with another girl holding hands, smiling and laughing.. Making it look like you moved on.

That will get to her, trust me.. I've done it.

wow. this thread is 2 days late for me.
what happened in my relationship was unexpected and i wouldn't wish it on nobody. we both ended up emotionaly crushed.

very brief summary:
argument lead to a physical struggle (she was getting crazy on me real talk i was trying to leave and she was breaking all my stuff, stomping it out)
i tackled her to the floor to try to prevent her stomping out my sidekick.
hits me after like, i was pregnant.

she's not pregnant anymore...

just think things thru yo. don't do anything harsh. you might regret it one day, and waiting for someones forgiveness can haunt you.
just saying. goodluck to you.

grin.gif
smh.gif
. I know better. Mom would kick my %++ if she read this.... so this is me putting back on my
happy.gif
and not letting the bad $#$* inside of me win...this time.

Lock??

I hope you're right !!! But from the outside looking in, it looks like she got to you first, but maybe that's just me. Anyways, its good to know that nothing good will come out of trying to make a next girl feel bad about herself if you, yourself, is a little doubtful. IMO, if you feeling this preparing is necessary than I suggest you let go of her and keep it moving before she gets to you real deep and trust me, that $!#* happens real quick !!!
I ain' gon front like she don't got me... it's plain to see it's paining me (taken frommy song May Day)
Spoiler [+]
Verse 1:
On and off but on right now, For how long, at what intensity?
I love you don't mean #!#+ to me if this is how you injure me
Just because you into me and $!%* with me extensively
If this is it for this, shhh I'll get %%$@#%# if it's meant to be
your body mist is tempting me, you kissing me w/ listerine
Till you say you love me and I love you mean a different thing
How the $!%* you hate me but you need me when you missing me?
How you gone degrade me when you need to be up lifting me?
Listening is hardest, you're dealing with an artist
So I can make a point in an argument regardless
grin.gif

But that'll never solve #!#+, all of this starts with
Whether you get calm and decide to resolve it
Or we can just be enemies, or weekend friends with needs
I don't NEED you offending me, or anything
These are just some choices, 'course it's up to you to make em
Fake em if you wanna fake em, cause it's up to me to take em

But the thing is, I got her just as good/bad an I got to her first. it took a lot to make me love this girl and she knows it, but that' why I alwaystry with her as opposed to other chicks. It ain't always easy, but it's always been worth it. It's justreally hard to admit that when I fall deep into my anger.

Just try to reason things with yourself, don't put the blame on her, being somewhat of a realist myself, I found the courage to try and trust people morebut keeping in mind that it's a one time thing. I know it's hard seeing how gullible she gets but keep in mind that she ain't you and thatdifference could be one of the reasons why you are still together. Also, you shouldn't feel the need to be overprotective of her, just be available. Lether learn from her own mistakes and be there to make her feel okay.. Now, if she keeps on repeating the same dumbness then you have to come to a decision tolet her go or not. All I'm saying is try to be patient, if she really means that much to you and try to control that anger by doing something productive,whatever that may be !!!

Man, I appreciate that advice. It's some of the best I've gotten. Thanks bro.. it's like my world view is so carved in stone though man. It'sreally hard for me to see the world and people the way she does, and she's so fragile and innocent that if something went wrong... man
smh.gif
...... I guessman...

I'm just a dude str8 from the hood. I know killers, rapists, kidnappers, hustlers -- you name it. I REALLY know these people in real life. She doesn'trealize that these people don't walk around with trench coats and sharp pointy eyes like in the Pixar films she likes. They're normal people. They havejobs, friends, classes... all that !!@%. She's just so... uggh! But she expects me to trust these people she's around when she's only known themsince she's been in college (2 years)
smh.gif

No worries man, just keep your head up and above your shoulders like you are doing now. Good luck with that !!!

Back
Top Bottom