LA Gear Lights?

Someone said that there would be a re-release of LA Gear Lights in 2005, but it never happened. C'mon LA Gear!

LA_Gear_Lights_Leap_Gear_Turbo_White_Black_Purple_003.jpg

TEAM STARCRAFT
Marine - Firebat - Reaper - Medic - Ghost - Cobra - Viking - Siege Tank
Thor - Dropship - Nomad - Banshee - Predator - Battle Cruiser

Quote:
^only for 6 yr olds
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

jdmfanatic

all im sayin is that i wouldnt feel right wearin em outside. i might feel like a power ranger with each step
------------------------------------------
real talk

I'm all for these re-releasing.

If anyone has any info, please post it.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

They have some LA Lights for men in a M&P store around me. They only want $20 per pair, but I have to ask NT something first...

Would I be corn-ballin in some LA lights?

i liked the ones NinjaHood was talking about, the hurache looking ones, with the plastic strap that isnt' a actual strap that goes around the front of thefoot and came with this like plastic thing that waz used to take the light out from the back, those where dope..i can't front

You guys that are complaining about the lights know that all you had to do was take the light out, flip it over, and put it back in so that you could wear themw/o the flashing, right? There were a couple of models that were pretty hot back in the day. I remember a low cut runner that was white/black/purple/yellow,that my boy had back in the day. Man, they were hot.

Peace,
J

quote:
They have some LA Lights for men in a M&P store around me. They only want $20 per pair, but I have to ask NT something first...

pics...

Back
Top Bottom