**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

that boy Woj extra anti-lakers :lol:

every time anything happens he gotta throw lakers in there some way some how and point out like "oh they tried but aint get ****" lol

it is annoying though how much the clippers are adding lol

Adrian Woj is the definition of fake news. Always spinning things in a way to positively benefit clippers and downplays lakers.
“Second unit ball handler”

what about Lou Williams?!

wasn’t Reggie jackson a laughing stock of the nba for a while?? Starting caliber??

between Reggie, pg, kawhi, Lou and Beverly. Which 4 do you think will be handling the ball the most?

I find it funny that the reaction of some people is this

Screenshot_20200218-153552_Twitter.jpg

If Reggie Jackson and Morris are the things that would put the Clippers over, then we had already lost.

Exactly. We're straight

The '99-01 Blazers once loaded up their team with 5+ All-Stars ntm they had best bench in the league at the time with Bonzi, Jermaine, BGrant, Dale Davis, and Greg Anthony and they still couldn't beat the Lakers 2 years in a row in the playoffs.

The '04 Lakers did the same with Mailman and GP and we all know how that ended up.

Season long Chemistry is everything. Its the journey not the destination.

Clippers and the rest of the NBA dont know what's coming.

Lakers in 6 against anybody not named MIL

Last edited:
The '99-01 Blazers once loaded up their team with 5+ All-Stars ntm they had best bench in the league at the time with Bonzi, Jermaine, BGrant, Dale Davis, and Greg Anthony and they still couldn't beat the Lakers 2 years in a row in the playoffs.

The '04 Lakers did the same with Mailman and GP and we all know how that ended up.

Season long Chemistry is everything. Its the journey not the destination.

Clippers and the rest of the NBA dont know what's coming.

Lakers in 6 against anybody not named MIL
yeah man i kinda got a weird feeling about them too

all the hype and media crowning them after the move
pat bev running his mouth heavy af
them getting all these players and stacking / playing keep away from Lakers lol
feel like they're focused more on trying to not lose to the Lakers versus actually focusing on trying to get a well oiled team to win the chip lol

idk i just got some sort of those weird vibes from everything they're doing

Damn the places I saw it at for 60 upped thier prices. With shipping it came out to 78. Should have pulled the trigger.

Yeah the outside links posted in the thread said the same 69 or 78, still too steep for me lol. Let us know how it looks when it arrives!

lol if doc rivers plays him, I remember he signed Josh Smith, lance and some other guys in the past and never played them

Bron and AD weren't going to allow Jackson to play over Rondo anyways.. :lol:

I wonder if the whole buddy buddy thing is influencing some of these dudes not to sign. They probably see how trash Rondo is too and yet is still getting minutes.

If we get Playoff Rondo, that's better than Jackson and any other guard they have not named Lou.

They still gonna have to deal with Caruso, KCP, and a super hungry AB.

We straight. Only player I'm truly concerned with is Kuzma

Ever since Bron came to LA woj has taken any and every chance to take slight jabs at the team lmao

Back
Top Bottom