**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mavs won cuz they have Javale fam......
Lol nice one

Ikyk

If this were a playoff game and old WISE man Javale were playing, the Mavs wouldn't have needed a Kleber 3 at the buzzer to beat this Laker team that played tonight

Screenshot_20230317_221819_Google.jpg

He's only there for the playoffs

Mavs won cuz they wanna win. This team struggles to even get ahead. Best not to make the play in so the FO can make some hard decisions. Bron aint comin back just to win a play-in game. He done too. Dressed all black for a damn funeral smh

If Russell didn’t chuck up that 3 so quick. Smh

It was 20 seconds into the clock. He gave it to AD with 7 seconds. He passed it back. DLo shot and missed.

Doesn’t account for the next play, AD losses track of Kleber ran all the way into the paint, Kleber never even entered inside the arc. Then closed out on a DEEP shot so badly he fouled him on a shot he missed that Mavs had no chance to rebound. That was also the game. Because they were up 4, with the rebound and 7 seconds.

Obviously making only five threes for the night isn't conducive to winning, but neither is only attempting 20 threes to begin with.

How many picks we can get for AD again? them 5 picks not missing clutch FTs and fouling Kleba :lol:

I for one feel like we should keep AD til he's 40 and acquire zero draft compensation for him as we spend another 10 years "1 player away" from contending for a title whilst not even making the play-in.....

But thas just me.

I can't remember the last time the lakers lost so many close *** games in the last minute/seconds....this season and this team been too much...and lastly **** THAT WESTBROOK TRADE

Obviously making only five threes for the night isn't conducive to winning, but neither is only attempting 20 threes to begin with.

They didn't lose because of a lack of three point attempts.

The Lakechokes were up by 4 points with how many seconds left again?

And see this is why you don't play around with games. You sit a game when you healthy and feel no pain and the team loses because it's no center. Then you come back and single handedly blow a 4 point lead with seconds left...

Know what, if they don't care I don't care. You bout to get a good rest AD, all the way to October.

AD tried hard and his heart was in the right place.

Cut the guy some slack, at least he played tonight.

Am I doing this right?

Back
Top Bottom