**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can anyone help me figure out how to get Specrum Sportsnet? I have direct stream with direct tv and they said my zip code 90028 didn't have local Los Angeles sports available when I live in Hollywood. I tried giving them a different zip code I googled but they said I need to have a credit card with that same zip to use it. Makes zero sense to me that I live in LA and can't access the channel.

Any other way I can purchase it separately or somehow access it or has anyone else dealt with this problem?

px70fdcl54q91.jpg

Can anyone help me figure out how to get Specrum Sportsnet? I have direct stream with direct tv and they said my zip code 90028 didn't have local Los Angeles sports available when I live in Hollywood. I tried giving them a different zip code I googled but they said I need to have a credit card with that same zip to use it. Makes zero sense to me that I live in LA and can't access the channel.

Any other way I can purchase it separately or somehow access it or has anyone else dealt with this problem?

That's very interesting. I have directv and live in SD and I have the Specturm Sportsnet since SD is considered a home market for the Lakers.

Directv CSR's are stupid...you have talked to the wrong one.

You may have to get NBA ticket if they keep giving you the run around.

Surprised they dug into Andrew Bynum so much this episode. Wish he took part in the interview. He was an interesting guy.

He was a pretty good player all things considered by year two. But being Jimmy's guy put a bullseye on his back.

Vanessa. :frown:

Pau trade. :pimp:

Only contract I would have taken back would be JC's because it wouldn't be hard to flip that deal next off season.
I'm guessing the Lakers wanted Bogdanovic, Clarkson (player option) and Beasley (team option). JC is almost assuredly gonna opt out next summer to cash out one last time.

Looking forward to seeing the new Russ. I will believe him til he proves me wrong

Back
Top Bottom