**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

so we can match with these
Air Jordan 13 Black Court Purple DJ5982-015 | SneakerNews.com

not srs

Why does Dramond Green want to be a Laker? Just because he likes Lebron that much? I'm not complaining though that would be a hell of an addition.

Why does Dramond Green want to be a Laker? Just because he likes Lebron that much? I'm not complaining though that would be a hell of an addition.

1. It would probably be good for his media care

2. The Lakers love stars and we're probably one of the only franchises dumb enough to pay him top dollar at 34 years old

3. Klutch connection

Draymond has a player option for around $30 million that he’s sure to exercise next season.

This Dray 2 LA talk is silly, just SAS once again blowing hot air in a microphone…

Who said he wants to be a laker?

Just bc a guy on tv says so doesn’t mean it’s facts.

Ad at C confirmed

If he thrives and we do well. Turner to la officially dead even if asking price is 1 first rounder. Pacers, you played yourselves

I wish we saw jones one more time with the full lineup at C.

Sounds like he's making the roster. Only question is if he takes a two-way or gets a standard contract.

Reactions: DLF

Sounds like he's making the roster. Only question is if he takes a two-way or gets a standard contract.

I say two way in place of Scottie ****pen jr. Use him all 50 games. Leave roster spot open for a trade

Won't be watch since we have playoff baseball going (go Dodgers) but hope we get the dub.

I'll watch the game in the morning.

I just turned the game on late. I've seen Davis on the floor 2 of the 3 possessions I've seen.

-foe

Reactions: DLF
Oh we did get Schroeder? I thought we were just thinking about it. Cool, cooool. I like it.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom