**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I said it!!

We are an injury away from making the rotations work.

Dennis injury is a godsend.

Now we will see

Reaves
Walker
JTA
Lebron
AD

Bigger “small” lineup with high motor guys.

DS in street clothes to make Ham job easier and avoid the obligatory 4 guard lineup

Kurt/Rob/Tim/Magic/Phil all did such a bad job that fans have to hope for minor injuries to their guards to allow for more stable/normal rotations.

Can’t say Jeanie or Linda anymore bc that would be misogynistic

Last edited:
Rob is probably gonna sign him to the 15th spot. It’s a guards league he says.

RUN-N-WHAT?

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take right?

LW1lbWUuZ2lm.gif

We used to have THE BENCH MOB. Now we 'bout to have THE BENCH SLOB, amirite?

-foe

How bout with Russ coming off thr bench the Lakers about to have the BENCH SNOB.

Watch him whine-n-dime as he dishes assists to guys like JTA and L-Dubthe4th while averaging only 10 ppg and pouts on the bench as another 5 guys are closing games. And yes, he not in the huddle as he sits by his lonesome on the far west corner of the bench with 30 sec left on a timeout. :lol:

Anybody got a cable login I can use to watch the game tonight? I'm getting my zip code updated for spectrum sportsnet tomorrow so I just need it for one game.

Max Christie shaping up to be this years Austin. Defensively he’s playable.
Lack of wing depth hurts us but helps him get 6-10 mins a game on some nights. Which is more than any one of us expected

Last edited:
Hate to sound like a whiner but a game when AD isn’t playing and Christie is starting us the worse game to bench Russ.

Reavea
Nunn
Lebron
Ad
Jones

Woulda been a better barometer

Back
Top Bottom