**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Also. Play Lonnie Walker and Rui more. Take the minutes from Troy Brown.

Troy Brown doesn’t add enough defense for the lack of offense. He’s not shooting horribly for the season. Actually the opposite. But it’s also basically the contribution of a weak role player getting light starter minutes 8 times out of 10.

That was just dumb for AD to leave Kleber open like that. It's 3 Lakers around Kyrie when he stopped. Why are you doing a quadruple team on the ball, leaving somebody open for 3 when up by 2? It's like he didn't know the score. If AD just stayed near Kleber the clock probably runs out or at best Kyrie woulda threw up a bad shot.

Fool really lost that game on his own.

What if I told you we will lose to Orlando? :lol:
it would not surprise me

beasley and russell have been absolute dog ****

dangelo russell turned to a ***** when we needed him the most. a straight ****ing bum. worse than schroeder.

guy doesnt deserve anything near 20 million.

you dont ***** up like that in a contract year.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Lonnie>Beasley

We really gave this bum the starting two guard job, makes threes 1 out of every 8 games and is completely useless

Darvins stupid pep talk “don’t turn down nothin but your collar playboy” gassed him up but he can’t handle the bright lights

we had less turnovers. we had more rebounds. we had more offensive rebounds than the mavs. so why did we lose? 12 missed free throws and less 3 point shots made.

if ad or reaves made atleast 1 more free throw each we win. if dangelo buttshole or malik beasley just make ONE ****ing 3 we win. unbelievable
Screenshot_20230318_092633_Sports.jpg

16 to 5 3 differential is crazy lol

Gotta get a modern roster and some more shooting man playin all these games handicapped lol all these teams spamming 3s and we gotta go to war for 2 pts lmao

Miss having a superstar who could make FTs. Can’t trust AD or Bron in a late game FT situations

Every time we in a close game I just picture the worse case scenario happening.

Up by 4 with seconds left I was seriously thinking "they bout to find a way...."

What's sad/funny is before the Mavs inbounded the ball for the eventual game winner, I was thinking about posting the Lakers should intentionally foul to avoid the loss. :smh:

Anthony Edwards listed as questionable for the Wolves game tonight. Getting more testing tomorrow.

Can’t see him playing tonight if he needs more tests tomorrow.

And if he misses a week, that’s Raptors, Hawks, Knicks. Maybe back against the Warriors next Sunday. That’s a rough stretch to be out for them.

Man said he was going in for the rebound :lol: :smh:

What's AD worried about a rebound for? Doesn't he have confidence on the other 4 Lakers on the floor to grab a rebound when AD'S man is camping behind the three? Kidd is smart for setting up that final play, drawing AD out of the paint

Maybe if the Lakers had another Big, AD could be out on the wing guarding stretch 4s instead of having to worry bout being a center and grabbing a rebound since Lakers got no other big in there to board and protect the paint except for AD. AD is best as a weakside defender blocking shots coming out of nowhere on the help. Even the blind know this lol

As y'all have seen, Vando is just as inconsistent as DLo and Beasley so I cannot count on Vando to 'play big' when he out there on the floor with AD.

Imagine if we had a center like Turner, with AD at the 4, and Vando at the 3. Hmmm...

Been saying since day 1 that AD is playing out of position and y'all can see why - he needs big man help, he definitely cannot carry this team on his back - but this mgmt and this coach are clueless :lol:

Last edited:
Anthony Edwards listed as questionable for the Wolves game tonight. Getting more testing tomorrow.

Can’t see him playing tonight if he needs more tests tomorrow.

And if he misses a week, that’s Raptors, Hawks, Knicks. Maybe back against the Warriors next Sunday. That’s a rough stretch to be out for them.

I don’t think you quite understand

It doesn’t matter if other teams lose IF WE CANT WIN :lol:

Was out last night and couldn't watch the game. I just watched the tape....

At different points I thought it was either gonna be the fact we couldn't make threes or missed free throws....

And damn them freethrows.

This one hurts.

That phantom leg foul on Kyrie that we challenged and hardaways missed layup that Reaves pinkie finger grazed his back….SMDH at these trash refs man

Just gave Dallas 4 points.

That phantom leg foul on Kyrie that we challenged and hardaways missed layup that Reaves pinkie finger grazed his back….SMDH at these trash refs man

Just gave Dallas 4 points.

That call I still don't understand.

When they changed the AD call...I figured they had to overturn that call on Gabriel but damn.

I don’t think you quite understand

It doesn’t matter if other teams lose IF WE CANT WIN :lol:

Go check my post about todays games

Not that it matters if the Lakers don’t win games.

Magic over Clippers in LA
Raptors over Wolves in TOR (Ant is likely out)
Grizzles over Warriors in MEM
Celtics over Jazz in UTAH

Utah losing is the one need game out of all of them.
Wolves would be really nice to have.

Just angry to be angry about something.

Back
Top Bottom