**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

10-12
414A9709-F613-47A0-8A8E-1A3E69FBB88C.gif

Climbing to 500

100% healthy.. AD got a real *** case for best in the world
Dominant on both ends
and without the limitations of say.. a giannis lol

Russ and 1 first for Kyrie and Harris

Pat bev and Nunn and 1st for one or more players.

If Russ made half of what his current salary is, you could bring him off the bench for the rest of the season and live with the results.

But he makes so much for what he gives you and could possibly turn him into 2-3 actual rotation guys. That's hard to say no to with the way the teams looking.

I can't believe I'm falling into this #winwithRuss ****. Like I don't believe it. But even with all the dumb**** he does, off the bench is night and day. Even his minutes playing with Bron have been better.

I'm thinking, move Pat Bev/Nunn/Gabriel/JTA/whoever first and see what they look like and save Russ till the deadline and see if anything out there is worth the chance.

If Russ made half of what his current salary is, you could bring him off the bench for the rest of the season and live with the results.

But he makes so much for what he gives you and could possibly turn him into 2-3 actual rotation guys. That's hard to say no to with the way the teams looking.

I can't believe I'm falling into this #winwithRuss ****. Like I don't believe it. But even with all the dumb**** he does, off the bench is night and day. Even his minutes playing with Bron have been better.

I'm thinking, move Pat Bev/Nunn/Gabriel/JTA/whoever first and see what they look like and save Russ till the deadline and see if anything out there is worth the chance.
if we can get a decent pkg for russ than by all means we should
he seems commited to this current role tho and his playmaking has been good. numbers are wrong but he been like 45 ast and like 5. TO last 3 games lol

1. Shooting
2. Big Guard/Wing that can be at least average defensively
3. 7 footer who can eat up 15-20 mins
4. Lead Guard

Combining 1 and 2 is ideal.

It's still early, but if AD can keep this up, it lightens that scoring burden on Bron, meaning no trading for scorers/high usage guys (DDR :frown:).

Oubre and Plumlee are two expirings that check 1-3. And you can keep Russ.

Oubre scares me. He's like the 6'8 version of Schroder. But he would be the wing defender this team needs.

Oubre like Rozier has the greenest of lights with all the injuries in CLT right now, and with no Melo/Gordo to run things, they're numbers have gone up with their efficiency taking a dive.

But going back to last season he improved his shooting and played very well off the bench. You getting 15+ from him with some defense? Borrego did have a crazy offense last year with Lamelo/Terry/Gordon/Miles tho. He finished alot of games with that group and was the 3+D guy with whoever's hot getting the rock to close games.

Add to that he's a near Pat Bev level dickhead on the court. That has to count for something.

Bojan?

Back
Top Bottom