**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They are not that good. At least with Christie you can go with the young part. But they are a different timeline than the rest of the team.

Lakers also will have a pick in 15-22 range this year to replace one of them.

I think this is it for this year and they go after the next disgruntled star (Dame, Trae Young, Beal) next year.

Bev, Walker, Christie, 2029 FRP should get us something useful.

Need to get to 6. F*** a play-in, get an actual 7 game series.

Bron, AD, DLo, Rui, Tomorrow Trade X, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Reaves, Dennis, Bryant is a useable 10 man rotation. (Dependant on who Trade X is)

I doubt we get OG. His stock has prob skyrocketed in the West with KD now. All the contending teams without an elite defensive wing will clamor to him. The price just went up.
I doubt he will be a Laker in the morning.

Depends on how badly the pelicans or Grizz want him but the asking price of 3 first rounders went down IMO.

if I’m the lakers I offer Reaves, Christie and the 29 unprotected just to see what they say. Might not be enough but at least they tried.

Matisse Thybulle could be a good defensive addition for cheap. Probably get him with Lonnie and a protected second. Matisse is buried behind a bunch of guards (Harden, Maxey, Milton and Melton). Montrezl is needed to even put salaries, he also isn’t playing.

Then leaves open a bigger trade with Bev + fillers and the first.

Last edited:
Nets got a bunch of 3 and D role players. They’re not going to contend, nets should be selling more. Go get Mikal bridges

Nets got a bunch of 3 and D role players. They’re not going to contend, nets should be selling more. Go get Mikal bridges

Mikal is hella valuable and probably the star of their franchise now. What ever OG is worth, Mikal is worth at least 1.5 more.

Also nets have to try to contend because they don’t own any of their future picks.

Last edited:

AccurateCornyEsok-size_restricted.gif

Honestly, what's the point of continuing to make additional trades?

Even if we make a run, win our play in tournament games, our reward will be getting smacked by Denver or Phoenix. Might as well just stand pat 🤷🏿‍♂️

Reactions: DLF
Honestly, what's the point of continuing to make additional trades?

Even if we make a run, win our play in tournament games, our reward will be getting smacked by Denver or Phoenix. Might as well just stand pat 🤷🏿‍♂️

Bruh you’ve been tryna by blow up and rebuild the team for days now wtf

I would rather watch bron and ad fail 10 times before I want to go through the 2010 decade rebuilding process again.

Back
Top Bottom