La Policia

Also they hire ex military, so the dude that said he doesn't mind screw ups in the military. Eventually those roosters come home and are patrolling your neighborhood.
I'd rather the military weed out and put discipline into the screwups before they get to the PD...than have the screwups go straight to the department...

notice that all these cops using excessive force and getting caught in corruption scandals aren't ex military...

the real ****ups get exempted by that dishonorable dishcharge 

thank god...

roll.gif
it's always the same thing, dudes swear they were heavy in the streets and would be an asset in law enforcement.

They got dudes for that, they're called confidential informants, AKA snitches. They don't have to put you on the payroll for that info OP.
Its not one thing I hate worst than fraud posers who fake the funk.....

These cops out here have been in more shootouts and spend more time in the hood deep in these streets more than these chumps talkin about they deep in the streets.

When a fool starts talking about applying his heavy street background and knowledge for a police department....I know hes a fake poser chump off the top.

OP cut it out famb....you're just a dreamer/poser who is as soft and sweet as deer meat

Last edited:
OP, if this is something that you want to do then I say more power to you. Just like what you said earlier, being in law enforcement isn't a job, it's a career without a lot of good opportunities and benefits. Also know that once your a police officer....your a police officer 24/7, not just when you are at work and have your uniform on. Have you applied to the agency of your choice yet??

Man half you dudes talkin down prolly aint even sold half a pound of weed or even stayed wit a weapon so stop actin like yall are billy badasses when yall are the ones praying when its time to kick up dust hoping you dont have to do anything.

So because a dude gots street knowledge and feels it will benefit him and his job, that means hes fake? Man stop.

"Police officers" = criminals exempt from the laws they enforce on "average citizens"

Op you ***** made

I got 1 felony
I got 2 felonies
I got 3 felonies
I got 4 felonies
I got 5 felonies
I got 6 felonies
I got 7 felonies

***** I'm Bill bellamy

become a great teacher if you want your kid to look up to you so bad

Man half you dudes talkin down prolly aint even sold half a pound of weed or even stayed wit a weapon so stop actin like yall are billy badasses when yall are the ones praying when its time to kick up dust hoping you dont have to do anything.

So because a dude gots street knowledge and feels it will benefit him and his job, that means hes fake? Man stop.

OP you cant even live with a former felon to become an officer, let alone be one yourself.

Goodluck.

Im not a felon, my juvenile record was expunged after probation. I caught a small drug case last year but it was dissmissed

Im not a felon, my juvenile record was expunged after probation. I caught a small drug case last year but it was dissmissed

Even if you're a better looking candidate, have more knowledge than the nxt guy, etc. They still have access to your background and you'll have to speak on all that honestly expunged or not. And 9/10 they'll pick the safe guy with no incidences or run ins ever.

Im not saying give up, because each ordinance/city varies on what they'll allow for canidates. And they'll likely even see this post once they ask for your email.

Best of luck.

Please address who you are talking to Mr Thug Life

I find it funny now you're going back to talking tough but you want to become a policeman.

Which one is it gonna be????

Last edited:
I feel so divided on this topic.

On one hand I'm saying FTP but on the other side I'm feeling that if there are more cops of color, inherently the police will treat us better because they also see themselves as one of us.

You've put me in a real pickle.

These "my last option to have a career" cops are the worst. They're soft

You can smell them type from a mile away. They don't know how to even have a convo with folks that aren't like them because they're insecure as ****

Last edited:
Nah this isnt my last option, i have a good job but when you have your first child on the way, it changes your whole mindframe

The hell up,

We're talking down because you need a reality check. We're talking down because our police forces have enough folks coming in w/o at least an associates degree, just enlisting any ol' schlub.

That's the reason why you're even thinking you have a shot. But even big city departments who take on High School graduates and put them through the academy wouldn't even look at your felonious ***.

I already told you why you don't have a chance. It doesn't matter if your juvenile record was "expunged" and sealed, the police are going to access your FBI Identity History Summary (it's more than a simple background check most employers do) and it'll outline your criminal history in detail, even your juvenile expunged cases.

If you read through the thread, or better yet, did any research on your own, you'd know that police departments will not even look at a person who has been arrested for possession, use or distribution within the past 8-10 years. You don't even need to have a conviction on a drug case to be disqualified. Even if time has passed between a conviction or simply an arrest, police forces will still likely disqualify you.

Again, your criminal history or your so called "street knowledge" is not a viable asset to them. They have people for that, they're called confidential informants, or snitches.

But then again if you were half as heavy in the streets as you THINK you are, you'd know all this information. Savvy criminals know how the system works. They've spent enough time in the system to have picked up on these details.

Also if you were half as heavy in the streets as you CLAIM you are, you wouldn't be out here thinking about turning cop. You'd be making money. Instead you're having an identity crisis and coming to NT asking all sorts of inane questions.

That's why cats is coming at your neck, you sound foolish son. The fact that you thought about this "career change" and the first place you came to was NikeTalk to get information should tell you that you aren't suited for police work. You couldn't even do a simple google search, pull up your local precinct/department, look at their hiring guidelines, and figure out whether or not you'd be a viable candidate at this point or the future.

That's why we're throwing shade.

Now go double cup some more. :lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Nah this isnt my last option, i have a good job but when you have your first child on the way, it changes your whole mindframe

So u had a kid and decided to become a pig so that hell look up to u? Are you not exemplary as a parent in your current job? Or are u under the misconception that cops are heros? If you really cared about your kid you'd pick up a book and better yourself. Becoming a cop just makes you a ***** and your kid a lost cause.

Bruh read what you are posting.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A COP IF YOURE BRAGGING ABOUT SELLING 1/2 POUNDS OF MID.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom