La Policia

cuetero

Banned
Theres been countless cases just within the past few years of injustice, and police abusing authority.

I can only imagine how hard it is to become an officer right now, and even harder being a white officer, wether your the good white cop or bad.

Ive always been a law breaker, screamed FTP blah blah blah

When i was 15 a friend of mine was run over by a cop ON DUTY my friend was only 15 also

But i now have a baby on the way, and i want my child to look up to me and see me as couragous and help my community and peopl. Not that thats the only way my child can see me as any of those, but i want the best for my kid, and i feel like pursuing a career in law enforcement might be the best fit for me given that i have an extensive amount of street knolwdge that will be extremely useful.

I know we have some cops on here, why did some of yall become cops?

New recruits- what are yalls reasons for becoming a cop at this time?

Nothin but support on this end, and i also have a few questions in regards to things that might possibly hold me back.

If i become a cop, i hope HPD brings back these babys,

HPD98C-vi.jpg

i wonder how many of your boys you've snitched on before you got to this point...

"i've always been a law breaker"

**** outta here

you the rachel dolezal of criminals

Last edited:
I got snitched on when i caught a felony juvenile case, got hit wit 23 felonys.

I was 16, its not even on my record. But thats besides the point, im tryna talk about other stuff

I hate cops, will always do. But if u wanna be one just be my man. Dont let no one tell u ****. I aint talkin bout being a cop, if its ur dream go ahead, but theres alot of consequences wearing the uniform...remember that

I dont like cops either but they serve a purpose when theyre not corrupt & doing their jobs correctly. But as for OP why would you come to the conclusion to be a cop as your kid is about to be born? Cops are viewed negatively & are targets now more than ever. There are other careers where you can make a difference in the community & be looked at as courageous

What's the difference between someone who wants to be a cop and someone who wants to be a firefighter?

What's the difference between someone who wants to be a cop and someone who wants to be a firefighter?
firefighters put out fires

cops put out ******

I got more respect for screwups like OP who join the military as a last resort than screwups like OP who join the police as a last resort,..

the military is full of screwups running around with guns in foreign countries...

police screwups are running around with guns all in my neighborhood 

Last edited:
I got snitched on when i caught a felony juvenile case, got hit wit 23 felonys.

Yeah so say goodbye to being a cop.

They won't even hire people who have petty misdemeanors. Your juvenile record isn't really sealed bruh. Not when it comes to LE jobs. They know your background.

:lol:

I swear people don't research **** before coming to NT.

So many automatic disqualifiers.

If you've smoked weed or used drugs, ever. That's a DQ. They'll front and ask if you've used in the past 8 years but in reality, any use ever is usually a DQ

And they have your file, trust. You won't make it past the lie detector.

DUI? DQ.

23 felonies as a juvie? :lol:

Dude got the felony CDP pack.

Last edited:
Nah bruh. You ain't helping **** with your street knowledge and felonies. Especially in Houston.

Not a smart job choice anyway with a kid.

Last edited:
Nah bruh. You ain't helping **** with your street knowledge and felonies. Especially in Houston.

:rofl: it's always the same thing, dudes swear they were heavy in the streets and would be an asset in law enforcement.

They got dudes for that, they're called confidential informants, AKA snitches. They don't have to put you on the payroll for that info OP.

:rofl: at CDP felony pack.

Straight up though, if I had kids I'd be dissapointed in them for wanting to become pigs.

My brother in law is attempting to become one and I hate it. :smh:

Unless you r outta options y the hell would you want to be a cop in 2015 ? :lol: :smh:

**** I'm not sure I would even apply if that was the only job available to me

Basically what sneaker heathen said.

They only hire squares and when **** hits the fan they fold.

PD's need to revamp their hiring process, clean background= zero life experience.

Also they hire ex military, so the dude that said he doesn't mind screw ups in the military. Eventually those roosters come home and are patrolling your neighborhood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom