Hot Spots?

Recommendations?

Tips?

Any Info would be greatly appreicated

Thanks in advance guys!

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo
FOR SALE: AF1 "INVISIBLE WOMAN" Sz. 9 $175 Shipped

lol immah be there in two weeks also.......june 21-25th. Where you stayin' at?

And please folks, help the 2 of us out......I've been to LA twice this year and have been to the following clubs:

Miyagees, Privilege, Facade.....

I tried getting into Mood (sunday) and Basque (monday) but it wasn't happenin'.....

Can someone give me a list of what clubs are good for each of the following days: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....?

Also, is AREA a good club?

tuesday/thursday- i usually hit up downtown fullerton and sutra in costa mesa/newport beach (thurs)
friday- i'd pick tentation in newport. nothing really crackin in hollywood on a friday - maybe highlands/loft or old town pasadena?
saturday- standard in la, cabana club, mood, Area, Roosevelt Hotel, the W...i usually go depending on the occassion like who's throwing it because that guest usually attracts the females...

my take on things is that if you're gonna go to a joint thats usually free all night, expect alot of dudes and cheapskates. make sure you get on the guestlist and get there early if thats as much pull as you got. always bring females, theyll get you into places easier. avoid 18+ at all cost - it aint even worth it. money talks, especially in hollywood...might as well drop the cash if you dont do it often (id prefer to do it big in vegas)

If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

tuesday - cinespace
wed - ???
thursday - la cita/dance right (downtown)
friday - ???
saturday - ???
sunday - LAX off hollywood (steve aoki and dj am nightly w/ special guests)
ledisko

Friday - The Loft @ Highlands
Sat - J Lounge the old el Centro
Ekin 33
Total Posts:1240

In Hollywood:

Friday - Facade or Basque
Saturday - The Highlands
WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

^what clubs do you guestlist for? I might need help, if you don't mind though, thanks for the time, is your AIM current ill hit you up

Newport is probably an 45 minutes to an hour away from sunset...

the only probably thing to do in hollywood is probably cinespace, ut its pretty much dead on a thursday and sunday. other places but hollywood is crackin like i mentioned ealier...
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Quote:
the only probably thing to do in hollywood is probably cinespace, ut its pretty much dead on a thursday and sunday. other places but hollywood is crackin like i mentioned ealier...

I had trouble understanding that.....

Does anybody know where the afterparty for the powerhouse concert is going to be at?

^^ ummm I would think they are 21+.

Well it's gettin' closer to my trip.......so can y'all keep an ear out for whatever is being promoted for this upcoming Thursday-Sunday?

I been to Cinespace a few times, it was pretty dope... there was on saturdays though. I keep seeing all these thursday and friday locations, but whats the BEST? I dont want to spend a month or two trying to find the best... help a brother out.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Not fond of Hollywood since they don't do Boardner's any more, and I can't rock on the patio. For free spots, sorry Sha77er, I am a dude either a cheapskate, I roll to Bar 330 in Brea. My boy's DJ there on Thurs. nights, no dress code, no cover.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!
FS: AF1:JD 'raspberry' sz.8, AM1: Grape/olive sz. 8, AF 180:grey/cool pink sz. 8

Back
Top Bottom