***LA The Darkman Appreciation***

Joined Jan 20, 2003
This dude...
Been doing it from the Wu days and now all the way to hiscurrent days with Drama...this dude is so lyrically underrated, appreciate this mans skills!

EDIT: Spring Water with Raekwon is so smooooooooth, it's on youtube, but fml I do not know how to post youtube videos, so somebody hook a brotha up!

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Im here to finish ya, my grin is sinister / Just left the civic center had a meeting with the minister he said La "Feed the streets the information that could possibly help the poor improve its situation"/ I got the mind of a mason Im Al Qaedaly patient

Joined Sep 9, 2008
la stays rapping mad angry on every track

even on the girl song on the GG album, this dude came in sounding like he wanted to rape a $++%!

Joined Feb 15, 2006
I sit back sell a ki a week always think before I speak by my pelvis holding heat crispy white ones on my feet

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002

Gotta represent for a dude "from" the home city of "middle east Michigan, Grand Rap, Gun Rule".

Dude is mad cool though--bumped into him at the mall back home plenty of times in the past. Real down to earth cat.

"Heist" is arguably one of the most slept on hip-hop albums ever.

Joined Jul 31, 2005
The Heist of the Century track with Killa Sin stayed on repeat. Whatever happened to Killa Sin?

Joined Apr 9, 2009
I liked him based off the first few songs I heard but the more i heard him the more repetitive/boring he got.

Ruck13

formerly killa kyleon
Joined Nov 26, 2007
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Gotta represent for a dude "from" the home city of "middle east Michigan, Grand Rap, Gun Rule".

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Hell yeah I claim G. Rap. Hated it when I lived there. Miss is like hell now that I'm gone.

Joined Mar 29, 2010
Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i been rockin wit dude since i was in 6th grade

Ill 4rm start to finish

**Gun rule (The best track on the Album), Figaro Chain (LA's verse + Havoc's instrumental =
)**

VERY SLEPT-ON, every Hip-Hop head should have this in their collection !!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now