***LA The Darkman Appreciation***

This dude...
pimp.gif
Been doing it from the Wu days and now all the way to hiscurrent days with Drama...this dude is so lyrically underrated, appreciate this mans skills!

EDIT: Spring Water with Raekwon is so smooooooooth, it's on youtube, but fml I do not know how to post youtube videos, so somebody hook a brotha up!

Im here to finish ya, my grin is sinister / Just left the civic center had a meeting with the minister he said La "Feed the streets the information that could possibly help the poor improve its situation"/ I got the mind of a mason Im Al Qaedaly patient

sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

la stays rapping mad angry on every track

even on the girl song on the GG album, this dude came in sounding like he wanted to rape a $++%!

I sit back sell a ki a week always think before I speak by my pelvis holding heat crispy white ones on my feet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta represent for a dude "from" the home city of "middle east Michigan, Grand Rap, Gun Rule".
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is mad cool though--bumped into him at the mall back home plenty of times in the past. Real down to earth cat.

"Heist" is arguably one of the most slept on hip-hop albums ever.

The Heist of the Century track with Killa Sin stayed on repeat. Whatever happened to Killa Sin?

I liked him based off the first few songs I heard but the more i heard him the more repetitive/boring he got.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta represent for a dude "from" the home city of "middle east Michigan, Grand Rap, Gun Rule".
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yeah I claim G. Rap. Hated it when I lived there. Miss is like hell now that I'm gone.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i been rockin wit dude since i was in 6th grade

post-53762-1235213732.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ill 4rm start to finish
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

**Gun rule (The best track on the Album), Figaro Chain (LA's verse + Havoc's instrumental =
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
)**

VERY SLEPT-ON, every Hip-Hop head should have this in their collection !!!

Back
Top Bottom