Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the next big thing.

7b2166ead924f9549f272875a655ace4-getty-83005108bw003_pis_bobct.jpg

Curtis Jackson Rod Stuckey.

Been told you dudes.

Six games as a starter: 13.2 points (54%, 78%, 77%), 3.0 rebounds, 7.0 assists (1.8 turnovers), 1.7 steals in 31 minutes per.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Who did Stuck start for? A.I. or Rip ?

I don't think anyone has ever doubted 50's talent..
1) Curtis
2) A.I.
3) Rip
4) Prince
5) Sheed

Curtis be balling
pimp.gif

Yet to be determined. You think Rodney Stuckey is a franchise cornerstone in the Casey Hampton mold? I see him more of a sidekick but its only year 2 sothere is alot of time for me to be wrong.

thanks for reminding me...i dropped him from my fantasy team when he was hurt and i thought it was a good move for me when iverson got traded
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Yet to be determined. You think Rodney Stuckey is a franchise cornerstone in the Casey Hampton mold? I see him more of a sidekick but its only year 2 so there is alot of time for me to be wrong.
c44150b3ad1856987f99d37657f57c765529086.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I can't catch a Pistons game out here. It's driving me crazy.
When I said "Ladies", I fully expected zero to reply.
laugh.gif

Where have you been all my life?

Brooklyn, mostly.

Do no women come here? I honestly always forget that the Sports forum exists. Plus, I have long given up arguing about music and sports.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

laugh.gif

Brooklyn, mostly.

Do no women come here? I honestly always forget that the Sports forum exists. Plus, I have long given up arguing about music and sports.

Homegirl, you missin' out. S&T is the best forum on NT.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by NYelectric

laugh.gif

Brooklyn, mostly.

Homegirl, you missin' out. S&T is the best forum on NT.

cosign

Been cheering on Stuckey since he got here, Billups was just in his way and Detroits small lineup should get them back on track.

and dude that said Harris>Stuckey needs to chill, right now it is a yes but nobody even brought that up. look where they are in their careers, Stuckey isbetter than Harris was at this point of his career so just chill.
thanks for the love, kidd

I knew this since last year's playoffs... Thats why I wasnt too entirely happy with the Iverson trade.
I really like his game.

Thanks for informing us.
eyes.gif

But seriously, dude is good. I dunno about franchise player, but he's definitely someone the Pistons need to hang on too.

Back
Top Bottom