Ladies....In Love With Another Man?

same thing here bruh . . .
laugh.gif
. . . . my shorty of 3 years wants to say that her texting ninjas out all hours of the nite didnt contribute to our demise .... they sure werent talking about puppys lol

In hindsight im WAY better off right now without her , I actually for a milli sec. thought she was different , proved me wrong.

I dont trust NO female , way to many lies, as quickly I would now jump on shorty wit the
eek.gif
backside , they'll jump on the next man singing sweet nothings to them .. but those are the facts of life

to all females :

If your in a committed relationship please dont vent your fustrations out to the next man .... thats just giving the next man the assist .... word to CP3
i think you were one of the dudes who helped in my "whats the worst the girl has ever played youthread"...not sure if you remember but i made that post about a week ago...

its been about 4 weeks since that whole thing went down and i must say im movin on faster than i thought i would, i mean yea i still think about her or whatnot, because i mean dam i was in love with the girl..but you sorta just get adjusted to life without her..

laugh.gif
@ K, you got ADD b

nah but for real...it's AMAZING.

my lil "sister" got into some beef with her man or w/e so they broke up....and i was telling her to just date around..she was telling me how manyoptions she has and the pros/cons about each. I was like damn...she def aint a ho, but them cats were WAITING for them to breakup...but women only have so muchof a threshold for the BS...

I wouldnt even care if some chick I'm "dating" was messing with someone, but every guy has a ego even if he's regular...every man wants to bethe best @ something. it's amazing. I'm the type to stop talking to chicks @ the drop of a dime...i've ben hearing I'm nonchalant...I'mlike....if ya'll got someone better than me go date him....If ya'll wanna try date me based on my potential or cuz you see that I'ma besomething/someone important in the future, I get REALLY snide because i know when i'm being hustled. that's why i dont say $!@ about what i do/where igo. if they see, they see...but lately i've been meeting hustle minded chicks so it aint that bad

and chicks need to stop fronting like they dont be playing the game

"Just Like Me" is appropos

so many people on here make the biggest generalizations. and I think a lot of yall never had a dad either so you treat women like your mom got treated.
cheating, using, and abusing does NOT make you a man. it makes you a waste of oxygen

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

same thing here bruh . . .
laugh.gif
. . . . my shorty of 3 years wants to say that her texting ninjas out all hours of the nite didnt contribute to our demise .... they sure werent talking about puppys lol

In hindsight im WAY better off right now without her , I actually for a milli sec. thought she was different , proved me wrong.

I dont trust NO female , way to many lies, as quickly I would now jump on shorty wit the
eek.gif
backside , they'll jump on the next man singing sweet nothings to them .. but those are the facts of life

to all females :

If your in a committed relationship please dont vent your fustrations out to the next man .... thats just giving the next man the assist .... word to CP3
i think you were one of the dudes who helped in my "whats the worst the girl has ever played you thread"...not sure if you remember but i made that post about a week ago...

its been about 4 weeks since that whole thing went down and i must say im movin on faster than i thought i would, i mean yea i still think about her or what not, because i mean dam i was in love with the girl..but you sorta just get adjusted to life without her..

Yea I was , Im glad to hear that man , you had it a little worst than me because you had a seed involved but you handled it great and she'llsoon realzed what she did was a huge mistake ....

"you don't chase me like you did before i gave you the box...in turn i will give the box to another kid because he's chasing me like you did before i gave you the box...-realizes what she just said-wait.....oh, well,...it'll work out somehow...."

laugh.gif

"you'll never know anyway so......"

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Bowzer Blitz wrote:

Who cares. Men lie.Women lie.

No relationship is mutal.

Reguardless of orientation loyality is non-extistant. Everyone is out for thenselves.
OOOhhhhhhkkkkaaaayyyyyy, you must have that Kanye on repeat. see me in a couple years after you've gotten over the heartbreak.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by yungmatt

What does being independant have to do with talking to more than one guy at once?
Independent women can handle their own...they don't need anyone to validate their self worth, like i said. I think a lot of females need to be involved with more than one guy because they need to feel wanted, as if they're insecure and they'll compromise their self-respect to gain that.

If anything, based on your logic, the "Miss Independent" type of female could cares less about her mans feelings and cheats b/c she is playing her OWN game following her OWN rules and will say F you to anyone putting a damper on her steez. She needs to get her nut off and if her man aint doing it right, little miss independent will find another buddy to put in work.
i disagree, these are the chicks either out to "prove something" or to replace something they long for....(i.e. they need the attention of many men)

i wouldn't and do not respect your description of an independent girl.....i don't see how you're very independent when you allow so many different meats in you....
eyes.gif

i just don't understand...

if your dude aint F- you right, leave him...why stay with him and lead him on while you cheat?

it makes no sense...

in the same respect, if you feel neglected, belittled and not appreciated, why lead the dude on, and continue the relationship under the guise of monogamy?

better yet, why do you give up the box to some other dude because he's feigning more interest than your boyfriend, who doesn't have to convince you to sleep with him anymore?

roll.gif

"you don't chase me like you did before i gave you the box...in turn i will give the box to another kid because he's chasing me like you did before i gave you the box...-realizes what she just said-wait.....oh, well,...it'll work out somehow...."

laugh.gif

then you wanna get bent out of shape when men make gross generalizations or call you outside of your name...

damn you hit it on the nail ! (Frank Lucas) My man (Frank Lucas)

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Those quoting me...You telling me you have had no doubts in the person you were with?

And they didn't have anything with you?

Like %#$# was good to both of us because we together we smiling blah blah? I may sound bitter but this is all I have encountered lately. People thinking the feelings are the same when there are signs that they are not. Its foolish to me to sit here and say just because 2 people are together and there are no problems feelings on the relationship or the person to person is all the same.

It would be naive to think that my S.O. isn't capable of breaking the trust I have in him, but we share the same sentiments about our relationship. For nowwe're solid as a rock, of course that can change at any time sooooo ...... let me go jump on that right quick.
embarassed.gif

Maybe its hard for me because I never live in the moment......I'm always trying to be step a head too bad my emotions can't catch up with my mind....Iknow I ain't trippin and Black Mags and other dude....it is crazy how many options a woman always has. Broads like Brady in the pocket.

And women will always ignore $!$#$@ until they feel they are ready for them. It is what is it. At 25 I no longer care anymore. Just have to be true toyourself. But most people male and female aren't.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Maybe its hard for me because I never live in the moment......I'm always trying to be step a head too bad my emotions can't catch up with my mind....I know I ain't trippin and Black Mags and other dude....it is crazy how many options a woman always has. Broads like Brady in the pocket.

And women will always ignore $!$#$@ until they feel they are ready for them. It is what is it. At 25 I no longer care anymore. Just have to be true to yourself. But most people male and female aren't.
nah fam thats pretty regular. chicks stay having options, but they tend to not realize what those options are really entailing. N_s jut be wantin to smash. Plenty cats will feed them whatever they want to hear and play the sideline tillopportunity arises. and like mentioned before, they feel special cuz dude is being nice. and dudes have options too, but chicks always want to feel like theyare that special one. even if it means they get there guts beat in hopes that you will mold him to eventually make you that one(
roll.gif
@ chicks for that) difference in this whole situation is chicks get emotionallyattached, dudes just smash.

and those that are mentioning these are generalizations, of course, why would they be anything else, we can only speak on a general basis, nobody is travelingthe world taking statistics, we are referring to a "most..." situation.

and i just caught up with this post and no jock ride (or whatever it could be called) but 95% of what ephan says, I feel like i tell this to these dummies(women) and its like im speaking dutch. like i be saying what you say verbatim damn near and stay getting backlash, but theyre #%%!%%* and obviously canthave that same sight. but case and point, you are spitting some very real %+!+ when it comes to females. or at least i agree with it heavily.

The
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
is goin' on in here ?
laugh.gif

Now that it's more girls on the board, it's more arguments. I was picturing it goin' a whole different way.

i really never understood why dudes/chicks lie and deceive for some sex...
fam guys will say ANYTHING to get the {[]}....

[limp bizkit] i did it allfor the NOOKIE...cmon..the NOOKIE...so you could take that cookie..and stick it up yo..[limp bizkit]

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

and i just caught up with this post and no jock ride (or whatever it could be called) but 95% of what ephan says, I feel like i tell this to these dummies (women) and its like im speaking dutch. like i be saying what you say verbatim damn near and stay getting backlash, but theyre #%%!%%* and obviously cant have that same sight. but case and point, you are spitting some very real %+!+ when it comes to females. or at least i agree with it heavily.
laugh.gif
, you can't tell an alcoholic that he's an alcoholic

so why would you try to tell a crazy woman she's crazy?

man, i BEEN stopped trynna drop knowledge on broads, cause they know everything...

they look at situations from a different lens than we do, and i finally realized it..

you can tell a chick the truth....but half the time they think they're so smart,

they won't follow your advice or adhere to your words...

the other half of the time, they think you're trynna run game...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

besides the fact that i love my girl, i seriously do not miss the whole dating scene...

i used to keep it so entirely 100%....(i mean, i still do, with my girl)

i really never understood why dudes/chicks lie and deceive for some sex...

JUST BE SINGLE....for heaven's sake...
story of my life. like...

i will never tell a chick...yes we MIGHT be together when she's bout to swallow my kids after going through her crib for the first time
i will NOT listen to any problems you have with another N_ and give you advice and sideline cuz 9x/10 I feel like you were the dummy
i will NOT talk to you on the phone for countless hours if i know i aint tryna wife and im just hoping that leads to smashing

but when u tell a chick that you are just being 100 u get backlash for 95% of it, but I think a real chick subconsiously stays attached to a N_ that isspeaking real even if they want to allow their "woman opinions" to overshadow their outward thoughts. and thats not even spittin game. game isoverrated. 100ness supercedes all that.

man, i BEEN stopped trynna drop knowledge on broads, cause they know everything...

they look at situations from a different lens than we do, and i finally realized it..

you can tell a chick the truth....but half the time they think they're so smart,

they won't follow your advice or adhere to your words...

the other half of the time, they think you're trynna run game...
eyes.gif
precisely...and continuing on with 100ness, they think you trying to run game cuz what they hearin sounds so familiar to they situations and canunderstand what you're saying because its so logic based (you'd think that bright light would go off here),but that feeling they get in they head is so similar to when they were getting fed "game" yet the dummies don't have the sense to decipher a N_being real and a cat gassing them up because the gassing sounds so much sweeter whereas the "real talk" aint all peachy
laugh.gif
. ah well. a N_ has really conceded and it just is what it is.

but when u tell a chick that you are just being 100 u get backlash for 95% of it, but I think a real chick subconsiously stays attached to a N_ that is speaking real even if they want to allow their "woman opinions" to overshadow their outward thoughts. and thats not even spittin game. game is overrated. 100ness supercedes all that.
What the...
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

but when u tell a chick that you are just being 100 u get backlash for 95% of it, but I think a real chick subconsiously stays attached to a N_ that is speaking real even if they want to allow their "woman opinions" to overshadow their outward thoughts. and thats not even spittin game. game is overrated. 100ness supercedes all that.
laugh.gif
No way in hell you REALLY believe that

Word to Pleasure P, I played boyfriend #2 before. It's not something I see myself doing again because she started getting close and she thought I was goingto rescue her.

The #1 rule for Boyfriend #2 is-"Don't call me, Ill call you"

So when your running out to grab some milk and eggs to complete the breakfast she's about to prepare, she hits me up and tell me how she "misses meand how im so much better"

Yup..I was in love with my bf for 3 years before we started going out. I never loved anyone as much as I loved him. Our age/ timing and all that was a factorso i had to do something other than sit around while he messed around with other girls.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
before anything gets taken out of context, let me makesure I emphasize that I stated real chick which you didnt bold. and as far as what you've bolded, speak foryourself...game works (obviously) but it depends on your whole outlook. does just running around lying to a bunch of chicks and smashing really fulfill you. if it does, then obviously you're gonna just keep running game. i think lying to get buns is super lame. its too much out there to have to lie. butthats just me. and I've shaved off a whole lot of excess BS that I see plenty dudes go through cuz I'm always 100. obviously 100ness wards off somechicks, but if it does, I aint even really tryna mess with em cuz 9x/10 they are birds anyway
laugh.gif

and if you a 100 at all times type of person you wouldn't be suprised at keeping this outlook when every single chick you share a convo with falls in lovewith you without you even trying. I'm a different type of N_ really. and you will be suprised at what being real will get you. I got stories for days onhow desperate chicks get when you are 100 with them from jump
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
before anything gets taken out of context, let me make sure I emphasize that I stated real chick which you didnt bold. and as far as what you've bolded, speak for yourself...game works (obviously) but it depends on your whole outlook. does just running around lying to a bunch of chicks and smashing really fulfill you. if it does, then obviously you're gonna just keep running game. i think lying to get buns is super lame. its too much out there to have to lie. but thats just me. and I've shaved off a whole lot of excess BS that I see plenty dudes go through cuz I'm always 100. obviously 100ness wards off some chicks, but if it does, I aint even really tryna mess with em cuz 9x/10 they are birds anyway
laugh.gif

and if you a 100 at all times type of person you wouldn't be suprised at keeping this outlook when every single chick you share a convo with falls in love with you without you even trying. I'm a different type of N_ really. and you will be suprised at what being real will get you. I got stories for days on how desperate chicks get when you are 100 with them from jump
laugh.gif

What he speaks is truth.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
before anything gets taken out of context, let me make sure I emphasize that I stated real chick which you didnt bold. and as far as what you've bolded, speak for yourself...game works (obviously) but it depends on your whole outlook. does just running around lying to a bunch of chicks and smashing really fulfill you. if it does, then obviously you're gonna just keep running game. i think lying to get buns is super lame. its too much out there to have to lie. but thats just me. and I've shaved off a whole lot of excess BS that I see plenty dudes go through cuz I'm always 100. obviously 100ness wards off some chicks, but if it does, I aint even really tryna mess with em cuz 9x/10 they are birds anyway
laugh.gif

and if you a 100 at all times type of person you wouldn't be suprised at keeping this outlook when every single chick you share a convo with falls in love with you without you even trying. I'm a different type of N_ really. and you will be suprised at what being real will get you. I got stories for days on how desperate chicks get when you are 100 with them from jump
laugh.gif

I agree with everything you just wrote because I dont lie
laugh.gif
I literally have no time to live a double life and keep up with a bunch of lies... All Imsaying is that if your only looking get laid, gaming these dumb idiot brawds is gonna work 9 times outta 10.

This goes back to what eN typed up a few pages ago.... Its pathetic but its reality

In actuality, I thank you guy that run game on broads. I truely do, because it just makes my job AWHOLE LOT EASIER.

If every dude kept it 100, I would have to find something else to set me apart.

I've defiantly been feeling someone else WAY MORE during a relationship. So much that everything my ex did or said pissed me off.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

In actuality, I thank you guy that run game on broads. I truely do, because it just makes my job AWHOLE LOT EASIER.

If every dude kept it 100, I would have to find something else to set me apart.

No it doesnt

Back
Top Bottom