Ladies....In Love With Another Man?

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

In actuality, I thank you guy that run game on broads. I truely do, because it just makes my job AWHOLE LOT EASIER.

If every dude kept it 100, I would have to find something else to set me apart.

precisely sire. and yea matt, we on the same page but really there are so many pros to being 100 and i think they outweigh the pros of gaming chicks. if achick lets you smash...which 9x/10 she will...then when u care to move on the transition is usually drama free.

like its basically logic. the avg chick that is bad has heard every bit of game out there. cats be on some "ifyour game tight blah blah" nah man who you kiddin, sure you can talk a nice game, but if you are gassing chicks which is in the majority, what makes youthink you're setting yourself apart. its one thing to be ahead of the game, but nobody is really lying, gassingand saying something super groundbreaking

man i could go on for days about being "different" or "real".

chick: "i just love how you just come over, bone me, then leave. nobody else will do that. you wont sleep with me, tell me im beautiful or nothing. youdont call me, you dont do any of those other things and i just cant figure it out but i love it
roll.gif
" (this coming from a chick thats beasted heavy by tons of lames)

edit* my bad ishh got cut off....eN and matt, it dont make it easier if u just tryna pummel chicks, but def makes it easier in pulling a real chick for thelong term

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

In actuality, I thank you guy that run game on broads. I truely do, because it just makes my job AWHOLE LOT EASIER.

precisely sire. and yea matt, we on the same page but really there are so many pros to being 100 and i think they outweigh the pros of gaming chicks. if a chick lets you smash...which 9x/10 she will...then when u care to move on the transition is usually drama free.

like its basically logic. the avg chick that is bad has heard every bit of game out there. cats be on some "if your game tight blah blah" nah man who you kiddin, sure you can talk a nice game, but if you are gassing chicks which is in the majority, what makes you think you're setting yourself apart. its one thing to be ahead of the game, but nobody is really lying, gassing and saying something super groundbreaking

man i could go on for days about being "different" or "real".

chick: "i just love how you just come over, bone me, then leave. nobody else will do that. you wont sleep with me, tell me im beautiful or nothing. you dont call me, you dont do any of those other things and i just cant figure it out but i love it
roll.gif
" (this coming from a chick thats beasted heavy by tons of lames)

edit* my bad ishh got cut off....eN and matt, it dont make it easier if u just tryna pummel chicks, but def makes it easier in pulling a real chick for the long term

Yea definitely

laugh.gif
ight yall my bad. we on the same page. i just get remedial in makingsure people see eye to eye when some things i think are logic seem to be combated. prolly cuz im too used to hearing broads disagree
smh.gif

i will NOT listen to any problems you have with another N_ and give you advice and sideline cuz 9x/10 I feel like you were the dummy
i will NOT talk to you on the phone for countless hours if i know i aint tryna wife and im just hoping that leads to smashing
word up.

i RARELY use my phone for talking to chicks nowadays.
my dude, thomas, his girl told me once like "i don't even know why i love him so much...he's just so real....he's the realest dude i've ever met from the day i met him..."

while this N was in jail...
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as far as being real goes...

"I got no game, just some b---- understand my story". Chicks can appreciate the sincerity. I may be cocky and arrogant sometimes but i could neverlie to a chick about "our status" esp when I'm in the situation I'm in now...Ppl who use "game" to me come off as not comfortablein their own skin. There's nothing wrong with being yourself, unless you're a lame.

I've bagged the baddest chicks in my life being the sarcastic, witty funny guy I am. The hotter the chick is, the more BS she's heard and more chancesshe's had more "experience" than you so...

I already knew who I'd see in here before my %%! even entered the thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif

In regards to the thread though... in love?No. In lust? Yes.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

grin.gif
, but thats why everything is so complicated now.

i wish everyone just kept it 100 with each other...

i hate thinking about my girl, and how in the past she may or may not have been lied to, lead on, used, etc.

thinking about my female relatives...all of 'em...

shoot, even female friends....

my future daughter...all that...

it's foul man...that dudes will be all "i love you more than anything, you my girl, i wouldnt hurt you" before they make their stop at the jump offs crib...

now, when the girl hears that the next time, even if dude is genuine, she's jaded...

which is why alot of chicks get fed up and don't even care about being labeled whatever....

then, the guy that likes her ends up on NT with a "girl help..." thread...

all over people being insincere or downright lying....

swear, i've said this before too, i'mma kick ALL game/knowledge to my daughter, EARLY

like at 10...

she's gonna know all the lines and all the intents to get in her panties....EARLY

shes gonna be the most stuck-up, uncool, *#@$+ EVER...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my lil princess!

this is hilarious for so many different reasons.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

AAhhh, these posts always bring out the worst in me---cuz dudes be going IN generalizing (which I hate) that ALL women are wrong just cuz ya'll find scallywags who don't know how to treat a man. Maybe if you wasn't lookin' for your future by calling out a chick you seen at the bus-stop or grabbing on at the club you'd be a quality woman.

Now, before you even go there....I know shadiness can be found up top too; all I'm saying is....if you keep attracting "ain't !+@*" women, then there is probably "ain't !+@*" about you. Yes, there are quality women out there just like there are quality men. And that whole "always got one tucked away"; I can't speak for most, but when I'm with a person, I'm with THAT PERSON. Guy aquintences of mine immediately come second, and on some real stuff, I can't help it if those particular guy friends are attracted to me. If I wanted them, I woulda been with them---PERIOD. Dudes need to get over that petty insecurity they have and move on. I don't know how many times a jig bein' paranoid is what ruined a situation
grin.gif

Wow!
laugh.gif
I totally respect and understand your opinion, but IMO women are the most insecure species on this earth. Dont get me wrong, we are too at times, okay, alot of times, but it doesnt compare to the level of a womens insecurity. Real Talk. Just keeping it real.
pimp.gif
Nah....I mean, I've dealt with some INSECURE a** dudes; but you guys just deal with your insecurities differently. I mean, going out andbuying all this stuff, "flossing" "making it rain" is nothing but an extension and manifestation of an insecurity. You got to do this/buythis cuz you can't bag just being "you." Another way guys show their insecurities are being a-holes at times when it really isn't necessary;just be like on "yo...why you even say that? that was mean"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom