Ladies N Gents I Present "SOFA"

whats up everyone just doing my friend a favor and promoting his line on NT since he's not a member, he is on hypebeast though
so just to make it clear I'm promoting this isn't my clothing line lol

Cover.jpg

The Sofa Story...

Ladies & gentleman we welcome you to Sofa!
At first glance, what do you see when looking at this brand?
Our goal is that you see quality and hard work. As young people in today's world, we strive
to maintain a relaxing lifestyle and to enjoy the finer things in life...

In the hard work we've put in over the years developing the brand, we have
finally come to a point where we can spread our mellow and calm laidback life
style to the community. We strive to bring a more relaxing and almost casual vibe to a
very busy street wear industry. Wanting to bring more calm color ways while still holding on
to the true essence of street wear with upbeat and edgy designs.

A label based out of the Midwest with dreams of being in a global market, we make
clothing for everyone. Whether your wearing a crew neck on a cool day on the coble stoned
streets of park sloped Brooklyn, to the boardwalk of the bay area, to even the cool crystal clear
beaches of the Bahamas with a martini and a sexy lady.

Sofa was created for this reason by the dreams and creativity of Adam Sofa, a disabled college
student battling Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy. From his Wheel Chair he does it all, from the
design to the printing, Sofa aids in challenging his possibilities and capabilities.

Bang Up Job
"The First Swing Is Always a Hit"
Bang%20Up%20Job.jpg

Tainted Souls
"No One's Perfect!"
Tainted.jpg

Shame Award
"Competition Brings Out The Best In Designs, But The Worst In People"
Shame%20Award.jpg

The Youth Don't Sleep
"Through The Day, and Through The Night"
The%20Youth%20Dont%20Sleep.jpg

Rollin Comfy Off That Good Shiet
"Sit Back and Chill Off Whatever Gives You That High Life"
Good%20Shiet.jpg

Sofa Wayfarers
99070515.jpg

Preview of the Sofa Snap Back Caps dropping later on in the summer

img6845i.jpg

each tee will be available in 3 different colorways and sizes will range from small - 3xl.

Also the Good Shiet, The Youth Don't Sleep, and Tainted Souls will also be made for the ladies.

Thanks For Looking!

SofaChitown
Follow The Brand
Become A Fan

Bang Up Job, Youth Don't Sleep and Rollin are decent designs, but I don't think they'll stand out from the thousands of other t-shirts that find anice font and a clever saying and print it...

That's a little too hype-$%$ for me, and I'm a self proclaimed hypebeast.

I like that "Youth don't sleep" shirt, though. Shame the store is down for maintenance.
ohwell.gif

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

to the people who thinks this sucks..please stop at least he is doing it. i want to see you guys come up with a better one

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

to the people who thinks this sucks..please stop at least he is doing it. i want to see you guys come up with a better one

i thought the point was to get peoples opinon...if they were saying LRG or Polo sucked you probably wouldn't care...an opinion is an opinion...

i hate black label but i'm not about to start my own line just to "do better"
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom