Lake house drama. Vol. you gotta hate to creep on the average neighbor girl?

snow pl0w

Banned
At my cottage this weekend with the fam and some friends of my brothers. So, my grandpa was sippin some of his old 'cough medicine' and grilling meabout the (lake house) neighbor girl I've hooked up with, and how her parents won't stop talking about how charming I am etc etc. Grandpa knows I havea dime for a gf, so he was basically fryin me for stepping out with a duck. Well, this was in front of everyone including my older brothers' friends.. oneof which is a huge dork and never bags any girls.
So later in the night neighbor girl comes over to drink at our crib and the dork was trying to creep on her - which is fine with me. But this dude crossedthe line by saying (in front of her), "Hey snow pl0w, you still dating Natalie? How long have you guys been going out again?"
indifferent.gif

He kept it up, like trying to salt me saying all kinds of !+*% that wasn't even funny. My brother is like, "He's like the nicest guy in theworld, he's had a lot to drink..who cares? Do you like the neighbor girl or something?"
indifferent.gif
But this dude made some greasy comments when my grandpa wastorchin me, so I don't think you can blame the Goose.

Am I over reacting or is what he said (or in general hating on a dude to beat) never acceptable behavior?

SON SHUT THE %%++ UP ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN LAKEHOUSE...

DONT NOBODY GIVE A %%++ ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO YOU...

For real, even today I'm pissed, and everyone is dismissing it likes it's not a big deal.."Let him shine bro"
indifferent.gif
Does no one respect man lawsor guy codes anymore? Not only that but this girl could easily hop online and find my girl on Facebook or something and start spittin. I don't care howdorky or nice this dude is 99% of the time, he was acting like a +*+!+ last night. And the lame couldn't even lock her up after making me sound like ascumbag. And this is just off things he was saying in front of me..who knows what he was telling her when I wasn't is sight..

set him in his place.. those comments are unacceptable.. hating all the way until hes destroyed some lives

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

set him in his place.. those comments are unacceptable.. hating all the way until hes destroyed some lives
yeah man if hes going to badmouth you, you need to stand up, put your big boy pants on and tell him to knock that #%!# off...until you do,don't come back

I started off feeling bad for him, 'cause that's obviously a really insecure move.. but then he kept it up and my competitive nature kicked in. Iwasn't gonna hook up with her but I whispered a couple things in her ear to make her think she actually ever had a chance with me again. I think I wound upsaying something like "I've been pulling cold pieces since middle school..nobody here has ever seen you with a girl..you do the math Taylor (theneighbor girl)."

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I started off feeling bad for him, 'cause that's obviously a really insecure move.. but then he kept it up and my competitive nature kicked in. I wasn't gonna hook up with her but I whispered a couple things in her ear to make her think she actually ever had a chance with me again. I think I wound up saying something like "I've been pulling cold pieces since middle school..nobody here has ever seen you with a girl..you do the math Taylor (the neighbor girl)."
laugh.gif
at you talking to the only person who cares on here andignoring everyone else. just take it to pms. everyone else has told you they don't care already

Back
Top Bottom