Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

But anyway Magic>>>>>>Kobe

It would blow me away if people thought differently
i would blow you away 
nerd.gif
I was gonna make another joke but Darth gave me a warning already
nerd.gif

[QUOTE name="dmxfury"]
Originally Posted by dmxfury
[QUOTE name="eddiengambino"]
Originally Posted by eddiengambino

It would blow me away if people thought differently[/QUOTE]
Bro, it's all kinds of people. I'm a Lakers fan so I know. I constantly have to hear this crap
[/quote]

I think translation is lost in who is the better player vs who had the better career. Lines blur there.

And in both cases it's 1A-1B.

Originally Posted by sea manup
Originally Posted by DarthSka

Kobe had nothing to do with not being a Bull. FACT. No ifs.

MITCH built a championship team, not Kobe. FACT. No ifs.

KOBE demanded to be traded. FACT. No if.

Kobe and Shaq feuded, causing Shaq to split. FACT. No if.

The pieces we had when the team was all on Kobe were horrible, and our Kobe-lead team was EMBARASSING. FACT. No ifs.

Shall I go in with just facts? No ifs? No fan fiction?

Cool, cool.

Once we got Pau, Kobe got 2 more championships. FACT. No ifs.

The 3 worst seasons in Laker history were when the team was clearly and obviously Kobe's team. FACT. No ifs.

Not one word of opinion or fan fiction. Not one item listed above can be debated. It can be interpreted differently, but every single thing listed above happened.

Careful what you wish for.
there you go, now everything (almost) checks out 
pimp.gif

highlighted a few points that are not factually correct or just outright opinions.

now lets stick to the facts from now on instead of the standard "if"s 
wink.gif

Nah, man.

Saying that Kobe had nothing to do with not being a Bull is NOT an an opinion, nor is it incorrect. Management moves players. FACT. He can demand a trade, but teams trade players. If he demanded a trade and was traded, the FACT is that he demanded a trade, and MANAGEMENT obliged. Even if he DIDN'T want to be a Bull, management could have traded him.

It's not an opinion that Shaq and Kobe feuded. That's a fact. It's not an opinion that the feud sent Shaq packing. "Yeah, but this is the Kobe hate thread, so you're implying..." AH, AH, AH!!! FACTS only. Shaq and Kobe beefed. Shaq split.

"[O]ur Kobe-lead team was embarrassing" is an opinion because embarrassment/pride is a matter of  opinion, so yeah, you're right on that one. Not an opinion, though: the next one, that the 3 worst seasons in Laker history were Kobe's teams. 'Worst' is a matter of comparison, and comparison is a matter of fact, not opinion.

Originally Posted by CP1708
Originally Posted by dmxfury  
Originally Posted by eddiengambino  

It would blow me away if people thought differently
Bro, it's all kinds of people. I'm a Lakers fan so I know. I constantly have to hear this crap
I think translation is lost in who is the better player vs who had the better career. Lines blur there.

And in both cases it's 1A-1B.
1A-15B

10 maybe.

See, I see stuff like this and just think, "So he had a run-in with Melo that prompted him to completely abandon the team concept and just go bananas for himself to get his own personal accomplishment of a scoring title. Sweet.
mean.gif
"

This clown celebrating this 17th win in lieu of that most coveted 6th ring he really wanted! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder: partially edited profanity won't fly.

f-boy is fine

*******/boy, fxxkboy/boi, fcckboy/boi... those won't work, because Fucc, fxxk, and fcck won't fly.

I see those words a lot in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sea manup

Kobe had nothing to do with not being a Bull. FACT. No ifs.

MITCH built a championship team, not Kobe. FACT. No ifs.

KOBE demanded to be traded. FACT. No if.

Kobe and Shaq feuded, causing Shaq to split. FACT. No if.

The pieces we had when the team was all on Kobe were horrible, and our Kobe-lead team was EMBARASSING. FACT. No ifs.

Shall I go in with just facts? No ifs? No fan fiction?

Cool, cool.

Once we got Pau, Kobe got 2 more championships. FACT. No ifs.

The 3 worst seasons in Laker history were when the team was clearly and obviously Kobe's team. FACT. No ifs.

Not one word of opinion or fan fiction. Not one item listed above can be debated. It can be interpreted differently, but every single thing listed above happened.

Careful what you wish for.
there you go, now everything (almost) checks out 
pimp.gif

highlighted a few points that are not factually correct or just outright opinions.

now lets stick to the facts from now on instead of the standard "if"s 
wink.gif

Nah, man.

Saying that Kobe had nothing to do with not being a Bull is NOT an an opinion, nor is it incorrect. Management moves players. FACT. He can demand a trade, but teams trade players. If he demanded a trade and was traded, the FACT is that he demanded a trade, and MANAGEMENT obliged. Even if he DIDN'T want to be a Bull, management could have traded him.

It's not an opinion that Shaq and Kobe feuded. That's a fact. It's not an opinion that the feud sent Shaq packing. "Yeah, but this is the Kobe hate thread, so you're implying..." AH, AH, AH!!! FACTS only. Shaq and Kobe beefed. Shaq split.

"[O]ur Kobe-lead team was embarrassing" is an opinion because embarrassment/pride is a matter of  opinion, so yeah, you're right on that one. Not an opinion, though: the next one, that the 3 worst seasons in Laker history were Kobe's teams. 'Worst' is a matter of comparison, and comparison is a matter of fact, not opinion.
he had a no trade clause. reports say that the lakers were willing to accept the trade but kobe would not allow the trade to go though unless deng stayed in chicago. so he very literally stopped the potential trade from happening. I understand that this doesnt follow your narrative but we are only dealing with facts here and those are the facts, saying Kobe had nothing to do with not being a Bull is not an opinion it is flat out factually incorrect. 

kobe and shaq beefing is a fact. the beef being the cause for shaq leaving is not a fact. There were a number of reasons that added up to shaq leaving so saying kobe was THE reason for shaq leaving is also factually incorrect. 

this year and last were the two worst years in lakers history, 3 years back was the 4th worst. so "three of the worst records in lakers history" or "two worst seasons" or "worst 3 year span" would have been factually correct, however you went with "the 3 worst seasons" which is factually incorrect.

Reminder: partially edited profanity won't fly.

f-boy is fine

*******/boy, fxxkboy/boi, fcckboy/boi... those won't work, because Fucc, fxxk, and fcck won't fly.

I see those words a lot in this thread. :lol:

What bout **** boy? I've been using that one a lot :lol:

I see 4 stars and boy, so either you used profanity and the filter edited it out, which is fine, or you typed 4 **** and then typed boy, which is also fine.

That's really not a change in the rules; just a reminder of the way it's actually always been.

Last edited:
I see 4 stars and boy, so either you used profanity and the filter edited it out, which is fine, or you typed 4 **** and then typed boy, which is also fine.

That's really not a change int he rules; just a reminder of the way it's actually always been.

i got banned years ago for asking a question for the very explanation you just gave.

one of the many reasons you're one of the best mods we have.

never above giving a clear cut answer that we all understand

anyway, hate on fellas....

Last edited:
My top 3 things against him:

Colorado

Rigged Kings series, litterally elbowed Mike Bibby in the face and Kobe got free throws out of it.  I know he didn't rig it personally but still might be the darkest day in NBA history.

Signing for like 48 million or something while injured.  Like why.

Rigged Kings series, litterally elbowed Mike Bibby in the face and Kobe got free throws out of it.  I know he didn't rig it personally but still might be the darkest day in NBA history.

02 nba playoffs lakers vs kings

game 6

• lakers shot 40 free throws
• kings shot 25 free throws
• kings intentionally foul lakers 3 times at the end of game because they were losing. that means 6 free throws were shot by the lakers because the kings had to put them on the line in order to get the ball back
• that means the real free throw total was 25 to 34 which is +9 for the lakers.

game 5

• 23 for the lakers
• 33 for the kings.
• that is +10 for the kings
• shaq shot 1 free throw

:nerd:

Last edited:

Colorado
Signing for like 48 million or something while injured.  Like why.
Really? You're gonna hold Colorado against him when the girl admitted to lying?
Blame the refs.
Blame the organization for offering that kinda money to him.

this guy gets it

No, he doesn't. The Lakers are a laughing stock because of the Buss kids and Byron. Kobe didn't run off Shaq. Sure, they beefed but Shaq admitted that the Lakers wanted to cut his pay and Shaq wasn't having that so he left. This guy doesn't even believe Kobe was ever the best player in the league? I wanna know who he believed was better between 06-10.

Kobe fans I tell ya. I've seen these dudes whine about Bron fans going into hate threads to cape yet they STAY in this hate thread trying to defend their **** boy idol trying to justify his bs.

At the end of the day Kobe went out like the selfish **** he is and I didn't expect nothing less. Then you got all his lil minion fan base eating this stuff up. His career BEEN based on him shooting his team out of the game and then we he makes a come back against a sorry *** team that they should've blown out anyway, dudes think he did something miraculous. Swear his fan base hella naive. :smh:
They kept giving him the damn ball. Byron instructed the team the night was all about Kobe, so that means give him the ball. What else was he gonna do? He passes the ball they're obviously gonna pass it right back. What else is left to do? Shoot it. :lol:

Kobe fans I tell ya. I've seen these dudes whine about Bron fans going into hate threads to cape yet they STAY in this hate thread trying to defend their **** boy idol trying to justify his bs.

At the end of the day Kobe went out like the selfish **** he is and I didn't expect nothing less. Then you got all his lil minion fan base eating this stuff up. His career BEEN based on him shooting his team out of the game and then we he makes a come back against a sorry *** team that they should've blown out anyway, dudes think he did something miraculous. Swear his fan base hella naive. :smh:
They kept giving him the damn ball. Byron instructed the team the night was all about Kobe, so that means give him the ball. What else was he gonna do? He passes the ball they're obviously gonna pass it right back. What else is left to do? Shoot it. :lol:

I think the funniest thing that might was the D'Angelo missed open layup. He just knew he had it :lol:

:lol: SERIOUSLY! I was gonna answer back but then i seen that this dude went and responded to damn near everyone in this thread so it made me realize what time it was. Captain Save-A-Kob MANE!
Go ahead and respond. It was only 3 posts.

Originally Posted by Foamposite XI

If you like to convince yourself that the reason Kobe shot 50 times was because that was the gameplan and he was just sticking with the gameplan like a good employee... 
laugh.gif

Regardless of what Byron said or the players did, that dude was chucking. His career has shown that.

Like I've said before, it was only a few years ago that I remember people being like, "Damn, dude is going Kobe out there, ain't he?" whenever I would play ball and some dude was just chucking every time he touched it. Whether he made it or not, 'goin Kobe' meant 'forget everyone else; I'm on it, says me.'

And that's how he went out, the same way he did it for 20 years.

"Forget everyone else; I'm on it, says me."

Back
Top Bottom