Laker XIII's = July 2019

IMG_20190720_175738061~2.jpg
Purps!!! Looking Rite!!!

Love the era that we are living in now with Jordan's. Almost everything released (other than og colorways) goes on sale. With a little patience you can come up at OG Jordan XIII prices.

These will be copped later on..probably right in time for the NBA season :pimp:

I see everyone waiting for a price drop but has anyone ordered a pair from Footaction.com ?

I’m still waiting for an email confirming that the item was shipped.
when I go online to the page for the shoes it says available for shipping late July

Didn’t see this when I ordered it on Friday I want to cancel my order but I keep getting the runaround when I call customer service

Just seen these in jimmy jazz i will say as much as i dont like 13s these joints is aight... that purple pops

Saw these in person today and might just pass. Purple looking very light.
Heavy discount cop. Many pairs were sitting.

I like these a lot, saw them today. Last two pairs of 13s I bought didn't fit so I'll stay away but they looked good.

I see everyone waiting for a price drop but has anyone ordered a pair from Footaction.com ?

when I go online to the page for the shoes it says available for shipping late July

Didn’t see this when I ordered it on Friday I want to cancel my order but I keep getting the runaround when I call customer service

Foot action is a horrible company, sent me IF 12s with dirty soles, emailed them about it and never got a response. I'll never do business with them again. B&M stores are a joke too.

Did you check the order status in your account? Sometimes it might say back-order, or your order didn't get approved.

Foot action is a horrible company, sent me IF 12s with dirty soles, emailed them about it and never got a response. I'll never do business with them again. B&M stores are a joke too.

Shoes were worn? Emailing them for that wouldn't get you anywhere anyway honestly. Should have called and made a stink about it. But you do know FTA, FTL, Champs, and EB are all the same essentially right?

I do, but they are all ran differently I imagine, just like Kays/Jared/Zales. Foot Locker >>> Foot Action

i dont mess with villa/dtlr or w/e theyre called anymore for the same reason. had an issue with a pair of kicks, emailed them with pics and everything, and zero response. i turned them into beaters and never gave villa another penny of my money.

Did you check the order status in your account? Sometimes it might say back-order, or your order didn't get approved.

Shoes were worn? Emailing them for that wouldn't get you anywhere anyway honestly. Should have called and made a stink about it. But you do know FTA, FTL, Champs, and EB are all the same essentially right?
The shoes are coming tomorrow
Yup all the same companies

Last edited:
I like these but I cannot pay retail for them when I still see a whole Size Run every place I look, I will be patient.

Back
Top Bottom