Laker XIII's = July 2019

Makes sense.

My point is not many people are going to go crazy over purple 13s.
Purple usually sells well on Jordans i.e. court purple 1s. Ravens Lakers Sacramento Vikings fans are enough alone. It's just the fact they are not exclusive is why no one is going crazy but I'll admit the man reason I want is cause of Lakers

Just had them in hand at FTL, shoes are really nice in person. The purple is really "Lakers purple".

It's quiet for these I see. I hope they fly under the radar for a lil bit, but I got plans for these...

The fact that it released on Friday lets me know that hype wasn't there, which is a good thing. I'm holding out for a disco, even though I dig the colorway and I'm in Lakerland.

I Haven’t had an order from Footaction quite a long time how long does it take for them to send out a shipping email ?

Last edited:
I have an order from Footaction quite a long time how long does it take for them to send out a shipping email ?
Not sure but you should have your shoes by wed the latest. Usually Thur delivery if you order on sat with any foot site and wed delivery with nike

Champs is saying Lakers because of some rivalry apparently with jordan

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-13-white-court-purple/

Nike said:
Inspired by the black panther and MJ’s predatory nature on the court, the Air Jordan XIII solidified him as the game’s greatest player ever. MJ’s killer instinct put the series away in six games and his team became the first franchise to win three consecutive titles on two different occasions. The “White/Court Purple” colorway pays homage to the Southern California team MJ took down en route to his first title and the historic rivalry the two teams embraced.

the homie carolinakickg carolinakickg just meant they closely resemble the randy poss PEs

I figured they would sell out but they didn't. I will purchase when the price drops closer to 100

Had my wife pick up my pair. If I can find a discount later I'll jump on it but no way I was going to miss these.

Wonder why Nike pulls the fake SNKRS sellouts.

Wife went back to SNKRS right now and said they have a full size run...LOL

Back
Top Bottom