Laker XIII's = July 2019

Anywhere still have size 8 under retail? I hate that I wear the small sizes.. those disappear the quickest even before the deep discounts come.. wish I was in the 9-10.5 range

Anywhere still have size 8 under retail? I hate that I wear the small sizes.. those disappear the quickest even before the deep discounts come.. wish I was in the 9-10.5 range
7-9 and 14-15 go quick. I hate being a 15 but I actually got a decent deal on these.

7-9 and 14-15 go quick. I hate being a 15 but I actually got a decent deal on these.
I was waiting on them to go on sale at Shiekh then right before they went on sale my size was gone... now I’m waiting for cityblue who strangely haven’t had a sale in months. I didn’t pull the trigger at L&H during their sale cuz they charged shipping

How much did you pay?

I was waiting on them to go on sale at Shiekh then right before they went on sale my size was gone... now I’m waiting for cityblue who strangely haven’t had a sale in months. I didn’t pull the trigger at L&H during their sale cuz they charged shipping

How much did you pay?

I bought two pairs so I got free shipping. 266 for both pairs.

These are my first 13s and got them to try for balling. Super impressed with the performance! Fit, traction, cushioning, support, it's all there. Easily in my rotation with some other favorites like the Kobe 1/4 and Kyrie 4s. Gonna double up since they're so good on court and prices are coming down. :nthat: :nthat:

These are my first 13s and got them to try for balling. Super impressed with the performance! Fit, traction, cushioning, support, it's all there. Easily in my rotation with some other favorites like the Kobe 1/4 and Kyrie 4s. Gonna double up since they're so good on court and prices are coming down. :nthat: :nthat:

It's the best restro Jordan for playing ball in.

Never played ball in any.. but I would easily go with 13's or 14's.. 12's are way too stiff now.. but 12's pre 06/07 were pillows.

Yeah I've heard the 12s are very good as well.

Had a pair of 14s a long time ago but they were just ok.

7s were comfortable with the huarache upper, would be cool to see those protro'd with some zoom/react cushioning and better traction.

Yeah, 04 12s are more comfortable than OGs imo, and I didn't have any 14s until the white/green ones until 05 and the comfort shocked the hell out of me

10.5-13 for $127.49 with SALE15

Does the code also work in store. I'd cop them online but my store nearby isn't a option for in store pick up.

Back
Top Bottom