**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

At the end of the day it cost a #10 pick. Not as bad as everyone made it seem

Lot of stress though. Watching the last three lotteries has not been fun. Cost us our 2013 first rounder and 2 seconds

• 2013 first-round pick (No. 30 overall)— The Suns used this pick to select Nemanja Nedovic from Serbia. His rights were then traded to the Golden State Warriors for Archie Goodwin and Malcolm Lee, with Lee then being used as part of a package to acquire the No. 18 pick in the 2014 draft which was used to pick Tyler Ennis.
  • 2013 second-round pick (No. 57 overall)— Phoenix picked Alex Oriakhi who was later traded for Isaiah Thomas. The Suns then traded Thomas to the Celtics as part of a 3-team deal in which the Suns picked up a future first-round pick from the Cavaliers (2016 if not in the top 10).
  • 2014 second-round pick (No. 36 overall)— This pick was used in a complicated 3-team trade that landed the Suns a potential first-round pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves. That pick was later used by Phoenix to acquire Brandan Wright from the Celtics.
http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-nash-trade-los-angeles-lakers-phoenix-suns-2015-3

7.gif

Pretty butt hurt we don't have our top 10 pick our staff would of found a stud...oh well

I’m not so sure we don’t trade our picks in a Deng deal. We’ll see

If it was the pick by itself for Deng, then I'd do it in a heartbeat. That would free up $18m in cap space next season. We'd have enough money for PG, Lebron and Randle (at a reasonable price)

B/R knows
CF5BAAE2-3330-4B56-9092-5CB236175281.jpeg

He's a boom or bust candidate IMO. Was the NCAA title game an out-of-body experience, anomaly or the beginning of something great? I think he might be a lottery pick if he goes back to college (he hasn't signed an agent yet). Next year he'd be the #1 at Nova with Bridges gone. I don't know if he'll ever be able to defend at a high level though.

He could be a star or out of the league in a year

Boogie unfollowed pelicans and followed pg and it...asked why he said I'm grown...for what it's worth...lol

Back
Top Bottom