Lakers and Magic NBA Finals ticket prices....

You're better off buying a brand spanking new 60+ inch 240hz LCD tv and watching the Finals on that.

smh.gif
that is RIDICULOUS. They should be ashamed to even charge that much, word to price gouging. It's amazing that people can and will pay it though.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

I might make the trip down to Orlando from Atlanta...They got some for about $300...worth it?
I live in Orlando and I'm not even going. I wouldn't go unless I got good seats, I mean GOOD seats. It's not that I can't affordit, it's just that it's not worth it. For the playoffs you spend so much just to even get mediocre seats that you'll never enjoy it. You get abetter view on TV anyway.
I'd rather go watch a regular season game for a fraction of the price. They're just ball games anyway.

i was lookin at seats @ staples, top deck = $350 / ticket.

GTFOHWTBS
indifferent.gif

I aint trying to spend 7bills to sit top deck.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

its LA and they gotta milk it for every penny. You know people would pay for it too. All your gonna see is the hollywood rich and famous in the front row.
that sucks, man
ohwell.gif

and then they'll spend time interviewing some mother %!!@*# most of us don't care about

I think I won't be going to any of the games down here and it kills me...but I'm reading that the cheapest upperbowl seat is gonna be like$280-300...that's insane...
I've been a die-hard fan my whole life and I can't imagine not goin to a finals game, but I got tuition and stuff, and I can't spend 300 bucks forsome nose bleeds.

nealraj006 wrote:
JKickz1334 wrote:
I might make the trip down to Orlando from Atlanta...They got some for about $300...worth it?
I live in Orlando and I'm not even going. I wouldn't go unless I got good seats, I mean GOOD seats. It's not that I can't afford it, it's just that it's not worth it. For the playoffs you spend so much just to even get mediocre seats that you'll never enjoy it. You get a better view on TV anyway.
I'd rather go watch a regular season game for a fraction of the price. They're just ball games anyway.

I disagree. I went to every finals game last year in staples and I had a blast. I was up top and it was still great. I don't know how it is in Orlando butevery seat in staples is good. I have my tickets for game 2 and I would have gone to game one but I won't be in the area. If it goes 6 or 7 I will bethere. The experience is great. All the hoopla and free crap they give out is great. I met Andy Garcia and Will Smith last year. Great times.

I been to a couple laker games in the top, and mid.. the top isn't even that bad. You go for the experience and the home court advantage. It's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when the crowd gets into it.

A few prices for Sunday's Game 2:
[table][tr][td] Courtside Center[/td] [td] 1 FRONT ROW[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td]$55,000.00each[/td] [td][b]View Details[img]http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eek.gif[/img][/b][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Suite C 24[/td] [td] GA[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td]$9,700.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 119[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$8,109.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 102[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$8,109.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 119[/td] [td] B[/td] [td] Up to 6[/td] [td]$7,028.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 101[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$5,947.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 101[/td] [td] B[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$5,406.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 111[/td] [td] B[/td] [td] Up to 6[/td] [td]$5,406.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 102[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] Up to 6[/td] [td]$5,406.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 112[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$5,352.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 101[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td]$5,295.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 102[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td]$4,420.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 111[/td] [td] B[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$4,319.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][/table]...and if there is a Game 6:
[table][tr][td] Premier 11[/td] [td] 12[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$117,650.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Courtside Center[/td] [td] 1 FRONT ROW[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td]$59,000.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Suite C 6[/td] [td] Suite[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td]$16,668.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 119[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td]$16,217.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 102[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$16,217.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Premier 3[/td] [td] 2ND ROW!!![/td] [td] 1[/td] [td]$14,999.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Upper Corner 304[/td] [td] 7[/td] [td] Up to 6[/td] [td]$11,364.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Upper Corner 304[/td] [td] 9[/td] [td] Up to 6[/td] [td]$11,364.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 101[/td] [td] A FRONT ROW[/td] [td] Up to 4[/td] [td]$11,000.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 102[/td] [td] A[/td] [td] Up to 6[/td] [td]$10,811.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 119[/td] [td] B[/td] [td] Up to 6[/td] [td]$10,811.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 102[/td] [td] 19[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td]$10,112.00each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Loge Center 101[/td] [td] 11[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td]$9,500.00 each[/td] [td]View Details[/td] [/tr][/table]
I wonder how many many celebs are going to be the house tonight?

if your speanding more then 1k i think your a real fan
laugh.gif
no way in here am i going over that and i love my teams to death

Originally Posted by iceNcream

its LA and they gotta milk it for every penny. You know people would pay for it too. All your gonna see is the hollywood rich and famous in the front row.

agreed

When the Nets went to the finals, my half season seats were $89 dollars vs the lakers and $75 vs the spurs in 231 each game played.

If they even had a shot at the finals this year, my invoice said $60 dollars for the finals for my seats that I moved to in 232.

We just moved again for next season into seats downstairs for a full season and it came to $1855 total w/parking for the year

People will be in those seats though so all power to them.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

if your speanding more then 1k i think your a real fan
laugh.gif
no way in here am i going over that and i love my teams to death
true but most of them use the Lakers as a social time and wear clubbing clothes...but hey if i had the money id go crazy too
laugh.gif

Are those prices from ticketmaster directly or ticket exchange, which are being sold by seat holders?
Because if it is from Ticket Exchange, then the Lakers only get 16% of the price it is sold for:

If you buy a ticket you on the Lakers ticketExchange you will pay the displayed price. Ticketmaster and the Lakers will retain approximately 16.67% of thatamount and credit the season ticket holder with the other approximately 83.33%.

So really, the ticket holder will make the most money.

Back
Top Bottom