Lakers and Magic NBA Finals ticket prices....

WOW... I know L.A is home to Hollywood and the rich and famous but 38,000 for a pair of Floor seats and Orlando wants 40,000 for a pair.
eek.gif

I wonder how much the mark up would be if the dream(Kobe vs. Lebron) Finals would be?

Last year the same seats were only 24Gs... I guess there is no recession when it comes to Finals tickets.

Just saw this for Sundays Game 2: Courtside Center 1 FRONT ROW 2 $55,000.00 each ViewDetails
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

what the @+%!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

if you had $24K for floor seats last year.........then I'm sure you have $38K this year
You're making $14,000 sound like nothing
eyes.gif

na hes right.. thats like uppin the price a couple hundred for the average person.. you'd be like
grin.gif
but still pay cause whats a couple hundred (severalthousand in their case) if we talkin NBA finals

if you had $24K for floor seats last year.........then I'm sure you have $38K this year

ballers are ballers, they will pay regardless

for me, it doesnt matter cuz I aint got the money anyways

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

eyes.gif
you're right it isn't nothing, but you think someone who drops 24k on basketball tickets is really worried about 14k more?

this is kind of a "money ain't a thang" situation"

When the Cavs made the Finals a few years back my season ticket seats were going for $4k per seat, 9th row too...almost seems like a bargain. Are we talkingthrough brokers or the organization asking that much? From the Cavs I think my seats were only like $350...

SMH guess it'll be damn near impossible for me to get a regular ticket to Amway for Game 3, 4, or 5.

man dont tell me about it, i was plannin on cleaning up big time. i had 5 tickets to every game. ahhhh SMH

its LA and they gotta milk it for every penny. You know people would pay for it too. All your gonna see is the hollywood rich and famous in the front row.

LA and Orlando would you expect anything less? The only thing that would have surpassed would have been a Bron vs Kobe. I can only imagine what prices will bewhen the Knicks finally return to the finals
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

When the Cavs made the Finals a few years back my season ticket seats were going for $4k per seat, 9th row too...almost seems like a bargain. Are we talking through brokers or the organization asking that much? From the Cavs I think my seats were only like $350...
It's in the city of Cleveland, thats why.

Reminds me of the time there was a thread about "How much do houses cost in your city?" Dudes from L.A. and NY were saying figures in the millionsand then someone from Oklahoma came in saying "Wow, you guys are getting ripped off! Homes over here cost $90,000"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

man dont tell me about it, i was plannin on cleaning up big time. i had 5 tickets to every game. ahhhh SMH

Just wondering, but how do you get floor seat to like every game?

Back
Top Bottom