Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Boss, they haven't lost yet....Cavs fans have every right to laugh/talk all they want.
music_139.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

everyone realizes the lakers suck right? just checking

Funny, I don't see you in the game threads when the Lakers win...

Figures, and even more proves the fact of what everyone has been saying, you guys are the ones that only appear to talk you smack when the Lakers are down. Seriously, how cowardly is that??

I'm the last person to chuck back and forth with the "haters" but you guys are getting so predictable and ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
westcoastfinest...I see EXACTLY what you're talking about...

my goodness
smh.gif
word...its funny at the same time

Of course my posts are going to look dumb to delusional people. There is no way I'm wrong about what I'm saying, yall just saying so cause i'm not a Lakers fan. I've watched every game, and the Lakers play with no heart. They thrive off turnovers, look at the games they've won, Rockets had 20+ turnovers. Rockets keep TO's down and they can steal game 7.
whoa! 20+ turnovers
eek.gif
...theyre disrespecting the game ofbasketball and everything known to man in this civilization on earth in the solar system milky way no room for turnovers in this sport
wink.gif
...downright DISRESPECK'N son

LilStarZ07 wrote:

Figures, and even more proves the fact of what everyone has been saying, you guys are the ones that only appear to talk you smack when the Lakers are down. Seriously, how cowardly is that??

I'm the last person to chuck back and forth with the "haters" but you guys are getting so predictable and ridiculous.
laugh.gif

lilstar just pullin' our leg bro...hes a harmless ghost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Another thing is, i've stated nothing but facts, read my posts again, everything in there is a fact, including when i say the lakers are soft suckas.

Must suck to have your team lose to "soft suckas" twice in one season, including at home.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Another thing is, i've stated nothing but facts, read my posts again, everything in there is a fact, including when i say the lakers are soft suckas.

Must suck to have your team lose to "soft suckas" twice in one season, including at home.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

LilStarZ07 wrote:

laugh.gif

lilstar just pullin' our leg bro...hes a harmless ghost
laugh.gif

this guy knows whats up
roll.gif

Marley, you keep them anti Laker posts up and Ima change my avy. You know you don't want that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

chester...sticking up for the Lakeshow
eek.gif
...has CP been paying for your rentor something
laugh.gif

We just gotta hope we come out on fire for game 7. That is the only way we play good defense, when were making buckets.

Pretty sure everyone knows that by now.

really?

damn, i wonder how much Houston must suck then, since we beat them by 40 points, and Cleveland and Boston must suck too because we swept the season series

do you realize how ridiculous your statement is?

INCONSISTENT is the word

we don't suck, we are inconsistent

Originally Posted by enrique23

really?

damn, i wonder how much Houston must suck then, since we beat them by 40 points, and Cleveland and Boston must suck too because we swept the season series

do you realize how ridiculous your statement is?

INCONSISTENT is the word

we don't suck, we are inconsistent

hes jk relax man
laugh.gif
...but he is inconsistent when it comes to postingafter a Laker win though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Marley, you keep them anti Laker posts up and Ima change my avy. You know you don't want that.
laugh.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KID I KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KID I KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Works everytime.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h2]Rockets-Lakers draws 7.35M viewers[/h2]
Game 6 of the Western Conference semifinal series between the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets was the most watched basketball game ever on ESPN.

The Rockets' 95-80 victory on Thursday drew 7.35 million viewers, topping the 6.6 million that watched Miami beat Detroit in Game 6 of the 2006 EasternConference finals.

The game earned a 5.4 national rating and a 16.0 rating in Houston, ESPN's highest local rating for an NBA telecast. ESPN's audience for its sixconference semifinal games is up 16 percent from last year.

The rating is the percentage of all homes with televisions tuned into a program, while the share is the percentage of all TVs in use at the time.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's crazy. Wonder what Game 7 will draw?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Game 6 of the Western Conference semifinal series between the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets was the most watched basketball game ever on ESPN.

The Rockets' 95-80 victory on Thursday drew 7.35 million viewers, topping the 6.6 million that watched Miami beat Detroit in Game 6 of the 2006 Eastern Conference finals.

The game earned a 5.4 national rating and a 16.0 rating in Houston, ESPN's highest local rating for an NBA telecast. ESPN's audience for its six conference semifinal games is up 16 percent from last year.

The rating is the percentage of all homes with televisions tuned into a program, while the share is the percentage of all TVs in use at the time.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
david $tern will make a note of this...

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Usually wen I post we win.
yeah, that's a diehard right there.
laugh.gif

But Lakers will win Game 7. 100% sure. I'm getting paid $1500 for being so sure.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The Rockets' 95-80 victory on Thursday drew 7.35 million viewers, topping the 6.6 million that watched Miami beat Detroit in Game 6 of the 2006 Eastern Conference finals.

The game earned a 5.4 national rating and a 16.0 rating in Houston, ESPN's highest local rating for an NBA telecast. ESPN's audience for its six conference semifinal games is up 16 percent from last year.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
It should be off the charts, plus its on ABC, so more viewers for sure. Maybe Mr. $tern did have a hand in Game 6.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom