Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

Attack the Rockets from the opening tip, drive the ball in early and often and draw fouls on the Rockets bigs and a Laker victory should be the end result.

I got a good feeling about tonights game.

Lakers by 10 but it will be closer then the score indicates.

Game day
pimp.gif

I was going to get all in depth but I'll save it for post game. We just have to come out there and play like we want it more. It must be a matter of willand not skill. It's big hill to climb for us but the way we played last time was just flat out awful. At least come out there and redeem yourselves. But Ihave full confidence that my team will win this game. Rockets 102-95.
Let's Go Rockets!

i see a very close game from the tip...houston is gonna be fired up and theyre gonna play inspired ball in front of their home crowd...c'mon Lakers takecare of business

That crowd is going to be frenzied tonight. Stay sharp, go down low early, get their D to sag, then you can get some space to shoot some open jumpers. Has tobe that way.

And Gosh damn it is impressive to watch Battier put his hand in Bryants face over and over and over without contact. How the hell does he do that and make itlook so easy?
smh.gif

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Murder them in the paint, and get there "bigs" in foul trouble early.

The hardest games are the closeout games... Especially on the road, we'll see how ready this team is for the next round... Let's get it...
pimp.gif

Hopefully Hayes won't get into foul trouble so he can stay on the court, and the Rockets don't have to rely on a Brian Cook.

Make your 3 pointers and stop turning it over so much.

Milk carton. Missing: Ron Artest's Offense

Back
Top Bottom