Lakers come in to my work! Kobe signed my inlines! Update, pic from Hornets practice as well

Wassup guys. Wanted to post this yesterday but didnt have time because I wasnt by a computer. The Lake show came in to my work yesterday for shoot around, and it was an honor having them in the building. I was wearing my all star Vs, and the first thing that Kobe says to me when he walks in is "You must be a real one if you got those, them all stars are hard to get." I told them that I had to get these, and I had to put some work in to get them. He was wearing the Del Sols like everyone could've guessed, and I just asked him if he was wearing those, and he was like yea. They are really nice in person. We were talking about some other stuff before and after practice too, he was hella cool.

Their practice was very light, because it was a shootaround. They first went over how they would attack if the Warriors went zone, which they did at the end of the game, and then after like 20 minutes of that they did some simple shooting competitions with 4 groups. I watch the NBA everyday amd am around basketball everyday at my work, and the athleticism on some guys is just extraordinary. This really stood out with Josh Powell, you would not think he has crazy hops, but he was doing some crazy stuff while just messing around, and he was touching the rim with his head. I know he is really tall, but you know you wouldn't expect that from him. Mbenga and Pau were also standing on the baseline behind the basket, and then trying to dunk off vert. Even though those guys are 7', that is just insane.

After they were done doing all of that stuff, they just ended practice with Kobe, Shannon Brown, Brian Shaw, and Jordan Farmar shooting half court shots, and that was just fun to watch. The most they hit in a row was like 5. After they were done doing that they got dressed, and then signed some autographs and took some pics. Kobe was nice enough to sign my inlines, which I'm hella lucky to have. When I was taking them down back to their bus, Kobe asked if I saw the Aston Martin pack, and I was like hell yea, I wanna get those bad. He said that they weren't coming out, and told me I gotta hunt those down, but if I could, I'd be a beast. Haha I just told them that I'd try to get my hands on them, so if they do come again I'll show him. After that, they let me on the bus for a quick minute, and I just told Kobe good luck at the game, and he was like thank you my man.

Kobe was a really cool guy for anyone that hasn't met him. Even though I am a big Warriors fan and go to all the games, Kobe is great. Here are some pics for you guys, hope you enjoy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DAMN ... that is SUPER SICK WITH IT.

Thanks for sharing pics man. Always  nice to hear.

damn that's dope. u guys hiring?
laugh.gif

nah but seriously i saw some forms at school about working there but didn't really pay attention to it since i was in a rush.

Thanks everyone for the props. Just got back from work, for those that didn't know I work at the Olympic Club in sf.

Don't be a menace- I don't know if we are hiring or not, especially in the basketball department I don't think so, but if you wanna try to fill that application out let me know I'll see who is hiring.

Next team coming up is tomorrow st patricks day- the hornets are coming in. Hope I can get pics tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

When I was taking them down back to their bus, Kobe asked if I saw the Aston Martin pack, and I was like hell yea, I wanna get those bad. He said that they weren't coming out, and told me I gotta hunt those down, but if I could, I'd be a beast. Haha I just told them that I'd try to get my hands on them, so if they do come again I'll show him.

good, pack is straight garbage anyway
laugh.gif
except for the hyperdunks. nice pics though, and
pimp.gif
on getting the autograph...

Thanks again guys. My job is fun, and right now I am part time but there almost everyday, but when I'm full time it will be a really good paying job.

Just wanted to add one more pic from the Hornets practice that was on Wednesday. They had a short shoot around at my work, and CP3 had some heat! Although he was wearing his sig shoe (with lasering on it) he had some nice 12s in the bag. They had an all black upper, hornet blue sole, and on the side it had CP3 in orange. They looked really clean in person. When I told him I liked his 12s, he was like oh yea I know you like those, I laughed and I was like hell yea! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the pic I had with CP3, he was a cool guy as well.

dang.. why do you (O club) always take the NBA teams away from us (USF) now.... the only team to come in this year was the Magic... let some of them come to us =)

I didn't know you were affiliated with USF Mike. I think the Magic practiced there because Coach Van Gundy coached Rex Walters or someone else. But I'm glad they practice at the O Club.

yup yup. sexy rexy and van gundy are real tight so they stopped by. im the asian student manager with the bball team. i saw you at the coaches clinic and when ur Oclub kids came to play at half time during one of the games.

you got a cool gig at the O. im tryna work with our team for a couple of years then try and push my way into the warriors.

good luck with everything man and keep the pics rolling =).

That's tite man you shouldve said wassup when you saw me. Good luck with next season and everything, Coach Walters is a good
guy, his kids came to our camp over the summer and Rex Jr is going to play for our AAU team, he is pretty good for his age. I wanna go to more of your guys' games next year, so when you know the schedule hit me up.

yeah for sure man. message me whatever games you wanna go and i'll put you down for some free tickets.

Back
Top Bottom