**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't hate it. He was a top-10 player in the nation last year come out of high school before everything went down at Western Kentucky. He's very raw offensively but I can see him being our center of the feature. I can see him becoming a DeAndre Jordan, Clint capela type Rim Runner

Lmao let me tell yall

If there’s rumors a team promised a player to select him, I guarantee 100% the team is not selecting that player

This sounds like an agent feeding a draft site rumors to promote the stock of his client

Either that or the lakers put out this rumor to have him get drafted ahead of them to push down a player they do want to their pick

Guarantee it is way too early in the process to be promising picks to anybody. And beyond that, they ain’t gonna disclose that to a player because they know how easy it is for the information to get out.

Reactions: God
Why would they want the rest of the league to know who they're drafting. Especially when other teams know they hit it out the park last draft with Kuzma. Do it Mitch.

Been wanted Aaron Holiday, but depending on what happens with Ingram, PG, LeBron, Kawhi, etc. this summer maybe the Lakers can get away with a combo guard at #25 like Donte DiVincenzo or Bruce Bowen.

Zo been posting alot of JBA, BBB and rap stuff. I swear if he comes back with the same broken a** shot and frail body next year I'll be heated.
I personally pay 0 attention to that stuff

Honestly if you followed the social media of these players and based their development on their workout pics then you’d expect jordon clarkson to be Kobe by now. Or D’Lo’s midnight workouts with the Nets to translate by now. Means nothing

Randle's agent is just doing his job but yeah it's obvious the Lakers are focused on Lebron/Leonard/George.

Which is funny cuz Mintz is George's agent too.

Mintz just butt hurt Maginka told him they’re focusing on the workouts and draft right now. Like duh, everyone knows the Lakers priority is Lebron PG Kawhi

I don't make too much from this. Randle's agent is just posturing, its part of his job. Honestly, though Randle's time w/ the Lakers has been rocky. From the injury to the benching to getting jerked around about playing time, I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship between him and the team wasn't perfect.

If we focus on Bron/Kawhi, and it costs us Randle (and we don't get Bron or Kawhi) there will be some major problems.

Why can't these guys just add George, keep Randle, and let the core develop? Why do they insist on chasing a 34 year old and a guy that missed an entire season (that will cost us multiple pieces? How does that sound smart? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom