Lakers @ PHX SUNS Wednesday vol. Once again it's on.

The Evil Empire returns to Phoenix to face the new look Suns.

Shaq should hopefully play. As much as I can't stand the Shaq deal, I'm very intrigued to see what happens when he plays against the classlessorganization that let the little %$*+@ formerly known as #8 dictate its personnel moves. If there is one team that he'll play well against in the NBA itwill be the Evil Fakers.

I want to see Raja (or whoever else guards #24) slap down on #24's hand every time he has the ball. Go hard at that injured pinky. Make life miserable forthat piece of trash.
If he drives the lane there will be a 7-2, 350 pound monster waiting to crush him.

US Airways Center will be loud. The KOBE SUCKS chant will be going...the Fakers will go down to even the season series.

hopefully shaq makes his debut on wednesday. i don't even know how long kobe is going to last for with a torn ligament in that pinky finger...

with that said, lake show by 5... and still climbing up the standings
pimp.gif

lakers need to run the pick and roll/pop as much as possible with kobe and pau and cut down on the turnovers. it also be nice if they could defend the 3 pointline the entire game this time (see orlando
eyes.gif
).

with that being said, lakers by 7
pimp.gif

I'm very scared with Kobe's injury. But, I think we should win this one easily.

I'm just glad to see that the Lakers is the first organization that Shaq hasn't run into the ground (Magic, Heat). The Magic though, are starting tobecome one of the best teams in the NBA. It looked as if the Lakers were heading down the road of mediocrity, but with the surprising growth of Bynum and therecent addition of Gasol things seem to be just fine. Let's see what Shaq does to this team.

Really looking forward to this.

I say Suns by 3, but then again I don't even see the need to post a prediction, I think my team is going to win on any given night.

If I was D'Antoni I would definitely hack Kobe like no other.

man you Phx fans are desperate.. knowing the only way to have a chance is to hack Kobe on his hand..

Lakers by 12

NBAdotcom wrote:
I want to see Raja (or whoever else guards #24) slap down on #24's hand every time he has the ball. Go hard at that injured pinky. Make life miserable for that piece of trash.

--Yeah, that would shows alot of "class" something you seem to complain about with the "Fakers:"
--PG#13 (LOL) I mean Nash is stilla great player but time is not on his side. Lakers got this one easy. Postseason or not.
--With that said...GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by JCH3

Really looking forward to this.

I say Suns by 3, but then again I don't even see the need to post a prediction, I think my team is going to win on any given night.

If I was D'Antoni I would definitely hack Kobe like no other.

Damn, who are you...? Another Suns/Cards fan, Zo??
laugh.gif

You gotta be from St. Louis to also be a Mizzou fan. Good stuff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wednesday night should be very interesting. There's no way Shaqdoesn't play, right...? He can't possibly miss this game.

if i were the lakers, i would sit out kobe.

so if we do face this team in the playoffs, it would add to the even more unpredictability of the series.

afterall, if we lose on wed, it will only be a split in the season series...

game isnt that important.

laugh.gif
gotta love the scenario though. loser suns fans talking crap aboutshaq and then putting their hopes and dreams on his back. can you say desperate?

NBAdotcom wrote:

The Evil Empire returns to Phoenix to face the new look Suns.

Shaq should hopefully play. As much as I can't stand the Shaq deal, I'm very intrigued to see what happens when he plays against the classless organization that let the little %$*+@ formerly known as #8 dictate its personnel moves. If there is one team that he'll play well against in the NBA it will be the Evil Fakers.

I want to see Raja (or whoever else guards #24) slap down on #24's hand every time he has the ball. Go hard at that injured pinky. Make life miserable for that piece of trash.
If he drives the lane there will be a 7-2, 350 pound monster waiting to crush him.

US Airways Center will be loud. The KOBE SUCKS chant will be going...the Fakers will go down to even the season series.

roll.gif

You are Very Sad!!

Lakers by 18

game isnt that important.

Please, as close as the West is this year the 2nd half of the season means a lot. I got the Suns 'cause I don't see them losing 3 in a row to theLakers, crowd better be electric with the debut of Shaq.

As far as we all know how classless Zo Diddy is , I just let this game speak for this thread. Lakers by 25.

Back
Top Bottom