[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Women are
sick.gif
. Gold diggers are
sick.gif

Wild crazy stories like this always pop up during the playoffs. I'm starting to believe opposing teams do it on purpose to dig up these stories to try and distract & derail the Lakers in the playoffs.

Last year it Derek Caracter getting into a fight @ an IHOP in the big easy.
2006 some chick came out of nowhere and was accusing Kwame Brown of sexual assault.
Way back in the day James Worthy got arrested in Houston for soliciting prostitution.

That James Worthy thing, though, he did it.
laugh.gif

Kwame ain't do that *#!*, though. Sexual assault? Attacking someone sexually?!
laugh.gif
Watch him in the paint and anyone can see that he doesn't know the meaning of the word 'attack'.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kwame ain't do that *#!*, though. Sexual assault? Attacking someone sexually?!
laugh.gif
Watch him in the paint and anyone can see that he doesn't know the meaning of the word 'attack'.
There's a reason why Phil nicknamed Kwame, "The Cat." 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Tuesday can't get here fast enough. I mean the second round can't get here fast enough....

that can all change if we lose tomorrow or if a major injury happens

A lot of over confidence here. We played amazing last night, and Denver played pretty bad. I don't expect the games to be that one lopsided.

However, If Lakers continue to play like this they should be able to take care of business. It's a scary and exciting time right now, if we can actually make a statement and win this series easily teams will take notice and Championship aspirations may not be that far fetched.

Go Lakers!

There is a lot of over confidence in here, but honestly Lakers are no where near playing at their peak. Which is a good thing.

Denver will come back strong, if not tomorrow than for sure in Denver. Don't be surprised if we lost one of these next two games.

Denver is a solid team, but they don't have one guy that they can give the ball to and know he's going to get them a bucket when they need it. They might steal a game or two, but I don't see any way they win the series. I guess you could call it overconfidence, but you just don't normally win in the playoffs without a legit #1 option.

I don't see ty lawson play that bad like 1st game again. Lakers better not look down on the denver.

Nuggets will bring a much more faster tempo tomorrow night. I hope the Lakers can keep up.

Key factor tomorrow night: How the bigs play and how the bench shows up.

Blake was key right when he got in the game...but drifted away after the hot start. Lets see how he does and how Hill will play after the distraction.

Lakers by 10. Break away from the Nuggets during the 4th quarter.

Really unfortunate about Jordan Hill. Hopefully that doesn't affect him mentally and mess up his game because the energy he brings off the bench has become pretty significant for the second unit's success. The Lakers opened up strong in Game 1, but I'm not counting Denver out just yet. Lakers have a tendency to become complacent at the worst times, so lets hope they've learned from the past and stay focused for every single game.

I'm fully expecting 1-2 losses in this series just off of Lawson having a good game and Al Harrington randomly getting hot for no reason. I'm pretty sure he's had 20+ against us twice this year and both times it was off of some ridiculous shot making
laugh.gif

I'm predicting Lawson and Al going off tomorrow! Ty will run circles around our guards, and Denver will knock down most of their 3s. McGee will have a career night and give Bynum and Pau problems!

With that being said, I'm expecting a blow out.... Lakers - 109 Denver - 72

^ damn!
eek.gif
I didn't know Brewer's hairline was on some George Jefferson steez!
laugh.gif

When it's that obvious these dudes just need to let it gooo

lakers def need to continue being strong. letting this go 6 games wouldnt be the absolute worse thing though, so we can get ron back for okc. but a quick 4-5 game series is good as well since we have older guys that can definitely benefit from the rest. honestly all i'm thinking about is how we're gonna beat okc.

Back
Top Bottom