[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by AG 47

I love Metta...that fast break for Kobe was started by Metta speeding Andre Miller up

Great hustle!!!
pimp.gif

So far, we're doing a better job on offense. We're a lot more settled down. But the high pick n roll is what's killing us! 

Question, wasn't Miller in the act of shooting? How is that not free throws? I'll take it, but I don't understand it.

First 2 shots Lawson took were tough, he made them (one over Bynum, one off the pick with contact). The next 2 were easy.. Gotta limit him by always contesting..

Also Bynum & Gasol have to stop leaving their man in the paint to help defend another man's guy when he is already guarding him.. Happened 2-3 times.. It always leaves Faried, McGee or whoever open for an easy look in the paint..

That is the difference between them shooting 38% and 52% and them down by 8, rather than 1.

Other than that I was happy.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Question, wasn't Miller in the act of shooting? How is that not free throws? I'll take it, but I don't understand it.

That's what I was thinking..I.guess they call the foul before Miller touch the ball..

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by freshKRN

We need some HARD fouls on Ty Lawson.... he needs to be knocked down and fouled HARD by our bigs. Let that ****** know
I've been saying this for awhile.
You guys aren't the only ones that think this way but I always hear this and hate it.

How about stopping penetration? Playing good help defense and contesting his layups without fouling? Forcing the ball out of his hands?

It's the playoffs. All a hard foul does is A. give him an 80% chance of scoring a point and B. potentially earning one of your key players a flagrant foul.

STEVE BLAKE.. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
pimp.gif

WHAT A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING STEVE BLAKE IS
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom