LaLa (Melo's wife) to appear NAKED in Episode 4 of Power Season 2

This has been confirmed.

Watched the Beeakfast Club interview and she said that she will be revealing herself and letting them thangs fly in an uncensored sex scene in episode 4 of POWER (season 2). This is a show on STARZ, So call up yall cable providers and get ya situations situated

LaLa is a woman of class so I'm sure it will be all in good taste.

and Melo is from Brooklyn

Sidenote: she hasn't revealed who the man in the scene will be. Maybe it'll be Ghost? Maybe 50 cent? Who knows?

JTIwwWW.png

This is a show on STARZ, So call up yall cable providers and get ya situations situated

There's this neat little thing called the Internet, you should definitely check it out.

I'm setting the Plus/Minus of bans and thread closings because of that scene at 6. Any takers?

This has been confirmed.

Watched the Beeakfast Club interview and she said that she will be revealing herself and letting them thangs fly in an uncensored sex scene in episode 4 of POWER (season 2). This is a show on STARZ, So call up yall cable providers and get ya situations situated

LaLa is a woman of class so I'm sure it will be all in good taste.

and Melo is from Brooklyn

Sidenote: she hasn't revealed who the man in the scene will be. Maybe it'll be Ghost? Maybe 50 cent? Who knows?

View media item 1523240

:lol:

You talking bout them 3rd world "for just a quarter a day" sized joints. I can dig that

Last edited:
episode 4 of season 2 for power should be june 27th *marks calander*. can't wait to see those tig ol bitties. i'm picturing some nice milk chocolate nips and areolas.

Back
Top Bottom