Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

he is risen
1chWp3c.jpg

:rofl:

Lamar bout to start his own church.

When folk go up for holy communion, instead of giving them a wafer, he gonna place an ExtenZe pill on their tongues

And the "Blood of Christ" gonna be 5 Hour Energy

Last edited:
Khloe still love that dude. That's probably why she messed with dudes like French and beard while they are separated trynna give that ***** time to get his **** together but that went left quick. Hopefully this made him see how bad his life was and leads him on a new path of sobriety.

There was that documentary that spoke about the economic crash back in 2008 which was narrated by Matt Damon and he said the powers that be spent tons of money on private plans, drugs and prostates leading up to millions. Elliot Spitzer paid like $80k in 7 years, so at least he spread out his money and little better.

He got Ashley Dupre:

hqdefault.jpg

They out taxing. But when a country is dumb enough to think banning prostitution has anything but negative side effects smarter pimps/prostitutes will prosper

We watched that documentary in my finance class. Those rich business guys knew how to party.

We watched that documentary in my finance class. Those rich business guys knew how to party.

Lets take a trip to Puerto Rico. My dude went there a while back and said there are a lot of married women on those "girls trip" and smashed a few. One night there was 6 dudes smashing women right on the beach when he looked out his window. You wont need 75k for that

I wouldn't even be mad if I  was James Harden...I just finnessed my way into a 200 million adidas contract...who the **** is going to by a james harden sig shoe...an adidas one at that

I wouldn't even be mad if I  was James Harden...I just finnessed my way into a 200 million adidas contract...who the **** is going to by a james harden sig shoe...an adidas one at that

I'm not a fan of harden but he has a decent amount of fans. If they make him an awesome boost shoe I can see it selling ok. He shouldn't be losing any sleep over that ug face khloe.

You trying to tell me out of all the players to go broke, one with a drug problem still has money?

You trying to tell me out of all the players to go broke, one with a drug problem still has money?
Lamar still has $$ Khloe wouldn't be messing with him if he didn't. Dude spent 75k at a struggle ranch dude has $$$.

[quote name="TimidTebow"]The Kardashian hustle is top notch. Khloe is about to cancel the divorce. Lamar is recovering but his kidneys are failing I'll give dude 5-10 years minimum left of life. Khloe about to inherit all his $$$$$$$$. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-off-divorce_5627cfb2e4b08589ef4a48ca??te=TMZ[/quote]Bruh, Harden just inked $200m... from adidas. That's not his income, his NBA salary. That's not 5-10 years from now; that's right now.

Hustling would be sticking with Beard. Be real.

Back
Top Bottom