Lamar Odom is left handed

SSSHHHHH... don't tell nobody!

that is all

shush1-150x150.jpg

Doesn't matter. Defense still can't stop him.

Maybe Hedo has the length to bother him.

I always get angry when they still allow him to go left when he's never made a move to his right in his career. If he goes right hes gonna pump fake andcome back left
mad.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I always get angry when they still allow him to go left when he's never made a move to his right in his career. If he goes right hes gonna pump fake and come back left
mad.gif

its funny cause i sware his j is butter from the right wing , prolly got use to the pull up

Originally Posted by henz0

I always get angry when they still allow him to go left when he's never made a move to his right in his career. If he goes right hes gonna pump fake and come back left
mad.gif
Yea that's what this topic is about. Dudes act like they have never seen him play before. Anyways, SKA will probably lock this up and makesure word doesn't get back to the Magic. Sometimes I wonder if teams scout anymore. It's 09, with all the technology and stuff we have you figurescouting could take on a whole new life of its own.

But dudes still don't know Lamar Odom is going left. As Bill Walton would say "Lamar Odom is left handed, and figures to continue to be for atleast the rest of this game."

Originally Posted by therenegade23

He also loves candy, and has a personal barber pretending to cut his hair.

Candy is his downfall. It is the cause of his inconsistent plays.

why does it matter? he drives like 2 times per game and usually charges half the time or blows the layup

Back
Top Bottom