Lamar Odom Kicked Out Of Court

Ever heard someone from the heights say "The"? I swear it always comes out as "Da"
i live in the heights, don't really notice a special accent compared to other areas unless you're talking about the hick papi dudes straight off the boat

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

roll.gif

I was hoping it was real too when my coworker told me yesterday I was dying

Man... nothing worse than smashing a chick doggy and funk starts to creep out. :x That mental struggle you have at that moment trying to silence the "***** you already in it" voice and retreive your soldier clean is a moment that tells you a lot about yourself.

Man... nothing worse than smashing a chick doggy and funk starts to creep out. :x That mental struggle you have at that moment trying to silence the "***** you already in it" voice and retreive your soldier clean is a moment that tells you a lot about yourself.

Step your savage up famb, cop you one of these..........

i live in the heights, don't really notice a special accent compared to other areas unless you're talking about the hick papi dudes straight off the boat

Then you never actually met a heights chick :lol:

That accent is STRONG.

This **** is wild funny....I wish it was true...can't stand these birds

That accent is STRONG.

I came out the womb in the heights,lived here my entire life and you're telling me I never met a chick from the heights? :rofl: :rofl:

That accent is STRONG.

I came out the womb in the heights,lived here my entire life and you're telling me I never met a chick from the heights? :rofl: :rofl:

u only notice da accent when u watch someone fron ur hood on TV and your brain immediately perks up cuz it clicks of familiarity.

Damb, Steezy low key saying Alp ain't got no mouthpiece :nerd:
Yea I don't know why he came out of left field with that one

u only notice da accent when u watch someone fron ur hood on TV and your brain immediately perks up cuz it clicks of familiarity.
havent noticed that at all. Only thing I would say I notice are them straight off the boat papi accent dudes but that ain't exclusive to the heights, that's any Dominican that just came to the US :lol:

Back
Top Bottom