Lamar Odom Kicked Out Of Court

Lamar Odom Kicked Out Of Court After Telling Judge Khloe ***** Smelled Like Ear-Ring Backs
[h4]“If Struggle had a smell it would be this MF”[/h4]
Were the last words Former NBA Player Lamar Odom said before being kicked out a north Hollywood court room.  Only a year ago Lamar Odom was on his death-bed after an apparent overdose of good prostitute ***** and cocaine, but as of this past Friday he has turned an over a new lease on life after Divorcing wife Khole Kardashian.
[h4]“Dying wasn’t that bad… At least I did have to smell death”[/h4]
Do let the *** fool you, it was so big that she couldn’t wash that MF, Lamar went on to say that it runs in her family.  They spend all this money on getting new ***** not thinking that it gonna take twice as long to wash it.  Kanye use to send me page long messages about how he use to sleep in the car some nights because of Kim.

Source:
http://thingsuthink.com/comedy/lama...-judge-khloe-puy-smelled-like-ear-ring-backs/

roll.gif
roll.gif

Only a year ago Lamar Odom was on his death-bed after an apparent overdose of good prostitute ***** and cocaine

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Said that *** smell like earring backs lmao

Last edited:
Earring backs smell so bad. I take my **** off every night to avoid that

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too much :lol: Funky *** should be a crime.

Hate when ******* be like come thru but don't wash up thoroughly. 5 strokes in its like the milk turned.

It be all good but then you change positions or just slightly move ya head and now you getting a waft of rancid funk attacking your nose.

Kanye sleeping I. The car some nights :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom