LAMBORGHINI APPRECIATION Vol. So damn beautiful

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

This is my all-time favorite Lambo
pimp.gif
.  I was a bit weary of the Aventador being that it's a V12 and not practical in this day-and-age at all, but after seeing it on Top Gear... I need one in my life
ohwell.gif

Lambos in general dont have anything to do with practicality at all.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Reventon is dope, all the rest are ugly.

Ferrari > *

Apart from the 458, no Ferrari is touching any Lambo. The 430 then the 599 might come close, but they have absolutely nothing on any current Lamborghini. Even the 458 is debatable.

Originally Posted by gxrpx

pimp.gif
.  I was a bit weary of the Aventador being that it's a V12 and not practical in this day-and-age at all, but after seeing it on Top Gear... I need one in my life
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
exactly.. tell me which lambo is "practical"

Regardless they are very appreciated for sure.

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Basically

I will own one, some day, I don't care if that !%%% if its old when I get it, still gonna be better than the other crap on the road.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
exactly.. tell me which lambo is "practical"

Regardless they are very appreciated for sure.

You guys are right, but simply put, even if I had the money, I wouldn't be able to take it anywhere without refueling every so often and leaving a huge carbon footprint wherever I go thus it wouldn't be practical.  I know this applies to all Lambos, but I use to only liked the Reventon, at least enough that I would buy one if I had the money.  I never even looked up the Aventador again after seeing it a while back when it dropped, but once I saw it on Top Gear, I pretty much fell in love with it because the thing was beasting around the track and just looked
sick.gif
pimp.gif
doing it...

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Reventon is dope, all the rest are ugly.

Ferrari > *

Apart from the 458, no Ferrari is touching any Lambo. The 430 then the 599 might come close, but they have absolutely nothing on any current Lamborghini. Even the 458 is debatable.
430 is not touching any lambo in it's class.

Back
Top Bottom