LAMBORGHINI APPRECIATION Vol. So damn beautiful

Originally Posted by xbiker47

sooooo clean
pimp.gif
so when's the ferrari and porsche thread gonna be made?
indifferent.gif

Lamborghini is appreciated but their cars are too over the top for me. I don't know what parameters you're using to compare Ferrari and Lamborghinni but I'd take a 458 over a Gallardo any day of the week. Hell, I'd take a 458 or 599 GTO over an Aventador, in fact in terms of exotics I'd put Lamborghini near the bottom. If I  could have any car though, I think I'd go with the Aston Martin V12 Vantage.

The Murc above is just tacky IMO, like the peeps in the club with LV print everything.

will never consider myself successful until I own one. not gonna happen though
laugh.gif
, need for speed 3 hot pursuit put me on to lambos, the diablo sv
pimp.gif

tumblr_loyru0MWxu1qidgu4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lizxjzPWxX1qcq89do1_500.jpg

tumblr_lh7nsynK1c1qbi6nlo1_500.jpg

SV is definitely a beautiful car. I love all the ridiculously colored SVs around London
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

tumblr_loyru0MWxu1qidgu4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lizxjzPWxX1qcq89do1_500.jpg

tumblr_lh7nsynK1c1qbi6nlo1_500.jpg

SV is definitely a beautiful car. I love all the ridiculously colored SVs around London
pimp.gif

love thoe SV's

I saw so many Lambo's in Miami last weekend, there's like 1 on every other block. All with Miami Heat personalized tags
laugh.gif

The only ones I really like are the Diablo and Gallardo. The SV is vicious, but Murcis in general haven't done much for me.

been in love with the beauty of a lambo since i was young... one can only
dream of owning one of these bad boys. count me in on the heist 
laugh.gif

I saw a few Lamborghinis when I was in Monaco last month...the things are beautiful.
pimp.gif
What's funny was that the civilians didn't even seem to care all that much since they see those cars on a daily basis. Dudes in the states would be taking pictures and telling all their friends, "Oh shhh, I saw a lambo...OMG!"..
laugh.gif

But if I had the money to buy one, I don't know if I would...owning one could be life-threatening.

Back
Top Bottom