LAMBORGHINI APPRECIATION Vol. So damn beautiful

Italians make the nicest looking cars by far, and Lamborghini makes the best looking Italian cars. Their current lineup is 100% untouchable. Every single model is flawless. The only current car manufacturer with no models which look bad or even average. Rivaled only by the Ferrari 458, Maserati Granturismo and Pagani Zonda (all of which are Italian, coincidentally).

Beautiful. Stunning. Elegant.

My goodness I love this company.

Pics for EVERYONE.

pimp.gif

Lamborghini-Reventon-21.jpg

lamborghini-gallardo-lp5604-matt-white1.jpg

Lamborghini_Revent%C3%B3n_Roadster.JPG

1003_10_z+2011_lamborghini_gallardo_LP_570-4_superleggera+rear_three_quarter_view.jpg

2011-Lamborghini-Gallardo-LP-570-4-Superleggera-4.jpg

Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Roadster-2.jpg

tumblr_lo1rqf3kHD1qg7e4no1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo3wfo8REL1qh7itlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpd924b0aU1qmtmaxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpb0xkneiV1qmu7o0o1_1280.jpg

Theres a ferrari dealership that i pass by everyday and they have a navy blue car on the floor. its so gorgeous. i wanna test drive it. I do love some lambos too i just havent seen many.

Originally Posted by scshift

Italians make the nicest looking cars by far, and Lamborghini makes the best looking Italian cars. Their current lineup is 100% untouchable. Every single model is flawless. The only current car manufacturer with no models which look bad or even average. Rivaled only by the Ferrari 458, Maserati Granturismo and Pagani Zonda (all of which are Italian, coincidentally).

Beautiful. Stunning. Elegant.

My goodness I love this company.

Pics for EVERYONE.

pimp.gif

Lamborghini-Reventon-21.jpg

This is my all-time favorite Lambo
pimp.gif
.  I was a bit weary of the Aventador being that it's a V12 and not practical in this day-and-age at all, but after seeing it on Top Gear... I need one in my life
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom