Lance Armstrong.Livestrong - Nike Dunk High and Air Force 1

sho3tym, I doubt its going to be available online. For the most part Tier 0 accounts and HOH. Places that carried the first set of lance pack air maxes willcarry these.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

sho3tym, I doubt its going to be available online. For the most part Tier 0 accounts and HOH. Places that carried the first set of lance pack air maxes will carry these.

What was your line looking like at closing time ???

hey whaaaup everyone
since I have to travel up to 7 hours to new york to line up for the shoes
just wanna have some ideas before I go
something like how they are going to release the shoes
like is it going to be a raffle way or what
and normally when do people in new york line up for the shoes
and which store in NY get the most pairs

Please let me know,

appreciate!!

Originally Posted by nickli2009

hey whaaaup everyone
since I have to travel up to 7 hours to new york to line up for the shoes
just wanna have some ideas before I go
something like how they are going to release the shoes
like is it going to be a raffle way or what
and normally when do people in new york line up for the shoes
and which store in NY get the most pairs

Please let me know,

appreciate!!
Nike LivestrongGreatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

I just got copped a pair of 90's on ebay for 119.00 sz 12 . has any one heard of fakes of this shoe. i'm a little skeptical since they were so cheap. How can i tell if they're bootlegs when I get em?

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

I just got copped a pair of 90's on ebay for 119.00 sz 12 . has any one heard of fakes of this shoe. i'm a little skeptical since they were so cheap. How can i tell if they're bootlegs when I get em?

Just post them in the legit check forum, but yes there was a bunch of fake 90s on ebay.

smh.gif
I hate these Tier0 drops.

rolla808 wrote:
SOSAIII wrote:

Just post them in the legit check forum, but yes there was a bunch of fake 90s on ebay.

I had my eye on that pair. I thought they looked very legit. I think dudes was sleeping because the price was so cheap.

Back
Top Bottom