Lance Armstrong.Livestrong - Nike Dunk High and Air Force 1

^ thanks...

oh I see, it's the Air Max Collection that's releasing...

I misunderstood... I thought the AF1s were also coming out this weekend...

^^^ Im guessing if the rest of the pack does drop then they well drop in July . Just my guess .

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Eh, taken from Hypbeast.com.

Nike Sportswear "Stages" Sneakers featuring Mr. Cartoon, So Me & Futura

"Lance Armstrong's Livestrong campaign digs into Nike's archives to resurrect some of their more sought after releases of all time for their "Stages" event that took place last night at Nike's Montalbán Theater. Along with various other artistic pieces, several kicks were done up in the signature Livestrong black/yellow motif. Futura's FLOM Dunk High, Mr. Cartoon's Air Force 1 and Busy P/So Me's Air Force 1 interpretation were amongst the standout pieces. Although they were made for charity, wouldn't we all want to get our hands on at least one pair."

nike-sportswear-stages-sneakers-mr-cartoon-futura-so-me-1.jpg
what is the shoe that is directly above the forces and are those dropping?

^^^ I think those are the Armstrong Lunar Racer , these have dropped already . Above that is the Dunk .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

THESE ARE DROPPING THIS WEEKEND , MAY 16th ....

Can someone help me out . I NEED A SIZE 12 in them AM1's . Im ready and welling to PAY . HOLLA AT ME ASAP .

I got you on this one Fam!

Anybody got any info on the blk/gold Lunar Everydays? I called everywhere when they released, had people going in spots and been looking online since theydropped.

NADA.

All I want are those & the blk/gold AM's.

^^^ I think the AM90's are gonna go for $120 and the AM1's and AM180's for $110 .... If im wrong someone help me out .

dont usually do this but.........
if any1 can help me out with this release it be very grateful. need those 1's or 90's

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

any info on the price of the AM 90s and how limited they are?

I paid 170 each for a AM1 and 90 shipped from Overseas. TIER 0 accounts only.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

any info on the price of the AM 90s and how limited they are?

I paid 170 each for a AM1 and 90 shipped from Overseas. TIER 0 accounts only.
From what site overseas?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^ITS not a site. I got it from a store that a friend of mine works at.
Sweet...must be nice having that kind of connect.
I seen on SNS they have them for in-store purchase only...
eyes.gif

^^Yeah most stores are like that. I known the guy for ages. cool dude. His shop is the only Tier 0 account in his country, but rarely do they have any kind ofdemand for the product.

I know there isn't supposed to be selling in this forum but I can secure 2 pairs so PM me

both pair of uptowns lool fresh to me.
never liked the busy P joint at all but the cw makes it look proper

Why is there no Official post for the AM's or am I just not seeing it anywhere?
I guess its kind of a good thing though, might help keep things under the radar so for those of us that really want them......we'll have a better chance.

Back
Top Bottom